New items just and tad bit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tsak

10-26-2012

no not a tad bit
they're OP as hell
and i like that (trust me some of the new items are REALLY really cool)
they might need some tweaking though, torch/pillagers and wooglets is pretty amazing too.
thing about torch is that on singed/amumu/people it ridiculously OP, makes certain characters just do so much damage with not too much investment (it also builds off a gp5)
pillager is sweet armor pen+cdr+health+spell vamp+AD in all one nice package, any bruiser that doesn't pick this up is retarded. it also goes almost perfect with youmuus so you don't even have to get last whisper and you get the added CDR. pillager is also strong because of the +350 health and it also builds off a gp5! so great for going into atmas with a FM if the game is long enough.
blade of the ruined king is just really good, i don't think its particularly ridiculous but i feel like you're missing out if you don't buy it and the other team has it
but yeah idk i need to play the map more but these items seem pretty ridiculous.

Blufffy

10-26-2012

I think the purpose is to not only bring AP champs into play on treeline but also to speed the game up a little bit. But i thought the same thing at first

Trumpet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

nah the items are fine you just need to know how to build them my two favorites right now are blade of the ruined king, and blackfire torch

Peligrad

10-26-2012

The torch really needs to be looked at IMO.

The rest of the items are doing what they were intended to do...but the torch is just being abused...