Two specific things I don't like about the new map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McZwick

10-26-2012

I recognize it's very early to criticize, and I haven't made completely made up my mind about the new map. My two cents:

1) With no jungle around Vilemaw, there's no mystery/excitement surrounding him. In the old TT, you'd see one or two people disappear in the top jungle and you'd worry..."Are they doing Dragon? Are they just jungling?" And you'd have to go check, and be terrified you'd get jumped on. I loved that.

2) With so many jungle entrances to the lane, any sort of laning phase is difficult. It is a non-stop champ killing fest similar to both Dominion and bad kung-fu movies. I think I'd like to see just one less entrance on each side...to keep that mixture of feeling safe sometimes and unsafe others...as opposed to being constantly vulnerable if you aren't near your towers.

McZwick

10-26-2012

Thoughts?

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

I agree.

Naxc

10-26-2012

Agreed.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

yea.. I do agree too.. Also there is no chance of a good gank in top jungle, because it is completely void of any bushes or hiding spot near the buff monster.

DrenRawr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McZwick View Post
I recognize it's very early to criticize, and I haven't made completely made up my mind about the new map. My two cents:

2) With so many jungle entrances to the lane, any sort of laning phase is difficult. It is a non-stop champ killing fest similar to both Dominion and bad kung-fu movies. I think I'd like to see just one less entrance on each side...to keep that mixture of feeling safe sometimes and unsafe others...as opposed to being constantly vulnerable if you aren't near your towers.

Pretty sure thats intended, and I like it

iTeHz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

The one thing i hate about the new map is the alters, theyre too much of a distraction from pushing lanes.

McZwick

10-26-2012

This is not an alter poo-pooing thread.

Raging Inferno

10-26-2012

People who played TT: Hate new map
People who didn't play TT: Love the new map
Solution: Make two separate maps!

Demonic Instinct

10-26-2012

I just don't understand the brush right next to the towers. I mean it's so easy for them to tower dive you when all they do is take a few steps to go back into the brush and lose the aggro.