Why are we being ignored?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

You messed up a favorite map of many, TT and have yet to respond to the huge post asking why we can't have both maps. It's on the TT forums. I know you all have seen it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

Why is this huge fan base being ignored? We would like answers riot! This post has over 190 pages and is growing...

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

Bump, we want answers!

hello im yasuo

10-26-2012

Because some people AREN'T butthurt by this change. I was an avid player of SR and despise Dominion in general but I find this new map and new playstyle to be a breathe of fresh air!

Personally, I love it. It requires a lot more coordination than ever before.

Baneson

10-26-2012

Would think they are evaluating this possibility. But why comment early when the possible result is that the answer is "No."? It'll just add fuel to the fire. They probably don't comment because they can't, they don't want to get flamed, or they don't know they answer.

Relax. Riot reads the forums. There have been many posts that say so.

Cheeto101

10-26-2012

Your being ignored because you havn't had enough time to properly evaluate the map. If riot hasn't said anything 2 weeks from now, then you might have a leg to stand on. Until then, play the map, adjust to the differences and actually give it a fair shake instead of posting knee jerk reactions.

Destraega

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
I was an avid player of SR
ya NO ****!!! THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PISSED ABOUT IT WERE AVID PLAYERS OF TT NOT SR

God people are stupid.

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

because it only came out yesterday and there's no way they're going to respond to each and every post about how you don't like it. They have said in another thread they're workig on fixing alters as far as I know.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

People have been complaing for weeks since it was on PBE...