Late game comebacks possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unleaded

10-26-2012

I think comebacks are very possible. Respawn timers past 25 mins get pretty big. Before that, probably not large enough. My team had won every team fight before that, but by time fight is over, and you push the lane, early on somebody has respawned and can defend the tower, against half dead people. After 25 mins though, 1 teammate got caught out, we should have let him die, but we tried to go in, and ended up all 3 dying. They were able to push down 2 towers top, and inhib, before we could even respawn. Early on, I feel like you can't punish the enemy team after killing them all. All it takes is that one late game mistake, and you lose everything.

Destraega

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axial the Great View Post
I understand the need to remove turtling
I certainly dont, that was one of the best things about the old 3v3, was COMING BACK AND WOOPIN ASS!! This new map takes all of those hopes and dreams and crushes them into little particles of ****

onechange

10-26-2012

I have had some back and forth games. My first loss we were down 8 kills, managed to get all their base towers down + 1 inhib. Unfortunately tryn got too beefy and we couldnt cc him enough in skirmishes.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Ive played a lot of good matches on this map, and seen some really good comebacks too so far.