Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New TT more champion based than skill based :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WIZARD2204

10-26-2012

New TT has a biggest disadvantage for those guys who like to play skilled champions ... in the new TT just take champs like riven , fiora , renekton , singed and more such champs and the game is one sided .. u can never think of taking some skilled champs . Its not as if i m completely against the new TT . I do like the new base design so that players do not unnecessarily pull the game for very long by taking minions inside but the thing is that the champions like which i mentioned above are very strong in the game from the very beginning and all and if u take even a lil squishy champ in front of them they are gonna kill you like an ant . Thats the sadest part that u cannot play skilled champs . So i wud like riot to either let this TT be an entirely new map like the proving grounds and bring back the old TT . Or make some changes like the spider and new base style to the old TT . So that people can enjoy playing all the champions on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WIZARD2204

10-26-2012

But this is just my point of view .