Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GoodBye Maokai?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IcySlayer

10-26-2012

If any of you who haven't read his back story he himself was born into this world by the TT nexuses he himself is part of the Old TT so without the old TT where he was born being writen out of Existence wouldn't he have to have a huge lore overhaul or massive visual change that would completely destroy his image or be removed all together because no one can come form a place that never existed?

I'd like to see how riot would try to cover this huge plot whole because its even cannon in the news issues.

Anyone else think of this when they started their hate threads about the new TT?(which i'd love if I could also play the old TT)

Iridium

10-26-2012

But.. It's still Twisted Treeline. It still has Nexuses that he could've been born from..

DJScrambledEggs

Recruiter

10-26-2012

When they announced that they were moving TT to the Shadow Isles, they stated that Maokai's lore will be changing. And his Haunted Maokai skin is essentially what he would look like had he been born from the new version of TT.

Fanryu

10-26-2012

Quote:
IcySlayer:
If any of you who haven't read his back story he himself was born into this world by the TT nexuses he himself is part of the Old TT so without the old TT where he was born being writen out of Existence wouldn't he have to have a huge lore overhaul or massive visual change that would completely destroy his image or be removed all together because no one can come form a place that never existed?

I'd like to see how riot would try to cover this huge plot whole because its even cannon in the news issues.

Anyone else think of this when they started their hate threads about the new TT?(which i'd love if I could also play the old TT)

I'm fairly certain that in the world Runeterra the old Twisted Treeline still exists.