Elise Login Screen Lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orc72

10-26-2012

ricklessabandon mentioned this part of the forum, so I decided to say it here, I really like how you guys did elises login screen. The way you tied in the music with the mood of the lore she was reading off gave an excellent feel to everything and got me really hyped to try elise in the new treeline map.
Thanks for your hard work on mixing that together whoever did ^_^

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Its soooo good right!!

Ecclessian

10-26-2012

ha I came here hoping someone had already made a thread about this. I absolutely love the monologue in the login screen.

please do this more often riot D:

huishanhuihui

10-26-2012

what do you say?

Nevrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I heard her little story and had to change my pants.

So much win.

vileelf

10-26-2012

I loved how they did this. It is absolutely amazing.

MoC Barashin

10-29-2012

This is just amazing. I hope Riot will make this for every new champion now

Amariithynar

10-29-2012

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It's not often I hear/read lore and then work towards getting the champ, usually it's the abilities... but Elise is just WANT.

Tarabull

11-07-2012

I would love Riot if they did a monologue for every new champion. It really gets me pumped to see these champions. I know it sounds kind of nerdy, but I want to feel a certain way when playing champions. I want to feel like a noble when I play Garen, or deceitful when I'm playing Shaco. I really think Riot hit the nail on the head this time because I truly feel sinister playing Elise.