I don't love it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VroomVrooms

10-26-2012

As a dedicated Twisted Treeline player I was overjoyed when I heard that Twisted Treeline was going to get some attention. Its what me and a lot of other people have been wishing Riot would do, but what I think most people didn't expect..was Riot to come in and turn Twisted Treeline into another Dominion map. I don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate the effort that you've done, I just feel like you ignored a lot of good suggestions that would fix the issues with TT without doing a complete overhaul and turning TT into Dominion.

I don't get the idea of capture points in Twisted Treeline, I don't get what I'm supposed to be enjoy on this map anymore. I know one voice in a community with millions isn't going to persuade anyone, I just felt like I should get this off my chest. I'm just going to stick with SR now, I don't feel any enjoyment playing this map anymore, I just don't see what I'm supposed to enjoy.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

HAve fun with your altar capping while i'm at top sneaking a vilemaw, whenw as the last time when you played dominion crybaby? because i play exclusively and there's a Dominion tournament every saturday Sponsored by riot (winners get rp) (well more or less sponsored by riot playerbase actuallypushed for it) and the New tt gameplay is NOTHING liek dominion. in fact it's waaaaay Slower.

Vladimir Lem0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
HAve fun with your altar capping while i'm at top sneaking a vilemaw, whenw as the last time when you played dominion crybaby? because i play exclusively and there's a Dominion tournament every saturday Sponsored by riot (winners get rp) (well more or less sponsored by riot playerbase actuallypushed for it) and the New tt gameplay is NOTHING liek dominion. in fact it's waaaaay Slower.
Totally agree with you, all those whiners don't like the map cause they are bad at it.

VroomVrooms

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
It is like dominion, you have capture points and speed boosts to help you around the map. You also have objectives which Dominion has, these features are on the Dominion map. I disagree with it being slower, you have a tanky team and you can get the game done in under 20 minutes. This has nothing to do with being unskilled, I was pretty successful with the old Twisted Treeline and I have to admit that I've lost a few games with this map that made me frustrated.

But the items are overpowered, for example, the Rabadon hat gives you 100 ability power, 10% speed and has a passive that grants 30% ability power, just the other day we were up against an Ahri that took 50% of our health with one skill, even with Magic Resist. The next day we were up against a Sion who, with one hit, took half our life and his health was completely restored.

I don't expect people to have the same opinion as me, I'm just voicing mine.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transylvania343 View Post
Totally agree with you, all those whiners don't like the map cause they are bad at it.
All those "whiners" don't like the map replacing a far superior map. If you actually "read a whiner thread" you would see a majority of anything they speak of is "this is not a map that would suffice in replacing old TT".