Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is it me... or TT whould be....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryotronXCIII

10-26-2012

idk... a bit BIGGER?

Cuz i kinda feel the entire fields are kinda short and small.

CryotronXCIII

10-26-2012

Any opinions?

KiChree

10-26-2012

I agree with this. I've played the new TT a few times now and love a lot of the changes. The altars make for awesome team fights/ganks, Vilemaw actually feels like a good boss like Baron, unlike the old TT dragon which was more like a bigger monster. The new base setup with the wall and better spaced towers/inhibitor are great.

My biggest problem, like yours, is the space of the map, particularly between lanes. While the smaller space between lanes makes ganks/team fights more common it is now almost impossible to just farm a lane, especially without wards to guard the squishier champs. I think if more space was placed between the lanes and the speed buff be removed it would give champs that want to lane farm a better opportunity.