Why the New TT Is Better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

copeman

10-26-2012

I think the new map blows ****. thanks for sharing your **** post though.

Ansemn

10-26-2012

Again, I think it is reasonable to talk about who is "strong" and who is "weak" but I don't know how we can claim that this map is all about team fights or that the laning phase is out the door. The game has been out a couple days and we are saying that this is the only way to play? The third game of the new TT I played lasted 45 min and I had over 230 cs. I definitely felt like there was a distinct laning phase. All I'm saying is I would rather see discussions on strats than on why it sucks based on evidence that is less than two days old.

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansemn View Post
The third game of the new TT I played lasted 45 min and I had over 230 cs. I definitely felt like there was a distinct laning phase.

because people who don't have someone like teemo or cait to lay traps are scared to move ahead and sit by turret the whole time.

Easiest remedy is to bring back wards. That way one team isn't at a severe disadvantage for not having someone like that on their team and forces both teams to get oracles elixirs.

Ansemn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
because people who don't have someone like teemo or cait to lay traps are scared to move ahead and sit by turret the whole time.

Easiest remedy is to bring back wards. That way one team isn't at a severe disadvantage for not having someone like that on their team and forces both teams to get oracles elixirs.
There were plenty of teamfights and kills in our game. My team was built for speed and we engaged often. However, I still felt that cs was super important. I think sightwards might be a good idea but maybe they should have a reduced vision radius or something.