Vilemaw is weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

10-26-2012

Just saying, he needs more then what he has

Yesterday we had a level 12 Rengar and level 11 Xin zhao take him without much damage

ChampStat

10-26-2012

Still better than Tryndamere soloing at level 6.

Hypersauce

10-26-2012

I don't see the problem. Two high DPS bruisers with self heals killed an objective. That's two thirds of the team, plus they would have been vulnerable to a 3 man gank since they were 2 manning it.

Tempestphile

10-26-2012

but you would expect him to be more epic like baron level, so at least require 3 people at level 14 or 15, right??

x Infamy au

10-26-2012

Wow this is the second dumb thread you have posted tonight. No this is 3's not 5's, dragon was never that powerful. This isn't meant to be like the baron. And for your info you don't need 5 people to take baron in 5's, you can do it with as little as 2 or even 1. Think about this stuff before you keep putting up dumb threads.

KIM JONG SION

10-26-2012

i can solo him at 6 as ad sion as well.

Dzanio

10-26-2012

What I think a lot of people ignore about vile maw is that most of its damage output actually comes from reducing your armor and mr. This means that champions who aren't Jax or Tryndamere--basically people who can ignore damage or at least ignore it long enough for the debuffs to go away, can solo the objective very easily. Also, the placement of the objective means that it is meant to be 2 manned. One person initially tanks it, then when they start taking damage amplification due to the debuff, you switch off tanks. If you try to solo the objective too early, or without 2 people, or on a champion unlike jax/tryndamere it is very difficult. I can solo Maw at level 11 on jax and not take damage; an enemy riven (fed, and with good items) attempted the feat at 14 and was executed before I could get to her for the kill.

Cheeto101

10-26-2012

Lets be honest, Vilemaw needs to roam the map, dispensing spider justice and terror as he sees fit.

JUN10R36

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
Lets be honest, Vilemaw needs to roam the map, dispensing spider justice and terror as he sees fit.
That would be an interesting change. Especially as a separate map, roaming monsters could easily change early game fights

Combine29

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
lmao wouldnt that be a twist in the game of TT