Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store Issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

William III

11-20-2009

I know there are countless Store error threads out there, but I have not seen my specific problem in any of those threads.

Whenever I try to go to the Store, one of two things happens. One, my Launcher just crashes and I am forced to start a new session. The other half the time I would get a black screen for an indefinite amount of time. It just doesn't come up, I have left it on for 30+ minutes waiting for the actual store to come up and nothing appears.

I realize that the store itself will most likely fix itself, and was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same difficulties as I am.

If it means anything, I just fresh installed the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimutax

Recruiter

11-20-2009

i dont get the crashing, but my store also comes up as a black screen, and stays that way indefinitely. i havent fresh installed, but i've reset both the client, and my machine several times to no affect.

double sad face