IMO worst update ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hated Love

10-26-2012

This new map is... So so so bad... It's honestly to the point of it being dominion, early, mid, and late game seem to be focused completely about the alters... I don't want to play dominion, if I did I would simply go and play stupid dominion. But simply it has to be that 10% magic damage and attk damage buff puts you way ahead of your opponent so if you secure that early game you get snowballed into mid-late game. It has to be the focal point of the early and mid which i find just stupid. This leads players to go for only bruisers to hold points. At this point it seems if you dont have at least 2 really tanky damage dealers you simply lose the points and lose the game. Over all I know its in beta, but the new jungle and these alters are simply horrible. Oh and btw get that stupid speed buff out of the jungle please. Thanks, simply my opinion in which i decided to share... Give me back the old TT.

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I like the new map and think it's an improvement over the old one. Not enough people play TT for two maps and i think they should keep the new and get rid of the old one.

AlienOctane

10-26-2012

well looks like another map i wont be touching

HowDoIMacro

10-26-2012

less than 3 days into the new map and people already qqing. if you dont like it, dont play it.

Id suggest giving it a couple of weeks...

naotasan

10-26-2012

Downvoting op for hate on Dominion.

Targen1337

10-26-2012

it's too laggy riot pls

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

This map is nothing like Dominion- it still has a concept of farming and jungling and the meta is far more strict.

It has a few Dominion-esq elements, but please do not insult Dominion by comparing this map to it.

copeman

10-26-2012

this map is more like dominion then real league of legends. its ****ing terrible definetly worst update they ever did. I wont be playing league much anymore

The givv3r

10-26-2012

roit you should just tweak the old 3v3 map a little keep it and just add this map as a new one.. because this map is focused on ganks and there isn't a lot of laning in it

The givv3r

10-26-2012

riot you guys should keep the old 3v3 map but just tweak it a little and also make the new 3v3 a whole diffent game like dont get rid of the old 3v3 have both