Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

King Rammus Skin + Champion for Closed Beta Testers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBerch

11-22-2009

I didnt get no skin.... how gay

GNOY

11-22-2009

Thanx

Anubis22

11-23-2009

Does this apply for EU server also? Have accounts on both servers before the mentioned date. Sorry no time to read all 7 pages.

Wind Walker

11-23-2009

I was wondering how I got this guy unlocked. King Koopa FTW!

Klarius

Recruiter

11-23-2009

xD it BOWSER ( in mario )

Steelrambo

11-23-2009

I'm extremely happy to know that, even though I don't play Rammus, he's been unlocked in addition to Riot giving us the skin. This is a great way to reward the Beta Testers-- thanks folks. This is the positive side of what we've come to expect from you.

Chido

11-23-2009

Quote:
Klarius:
xD it BOWSER ( in mario )

i was thinking the same thing awesome skin thanks pen and riot!

Milln

11-23-2009

Sigh. Guess this means that I won't get this skin. I hope more become available for Rammus so I can at least look different sometimes.

Unless I can coerce someone in the skin distribution team with money to allocate my account with this Rammus skin. =OOOOOOO? (It might not be easily detectable, but I really, truly want this skin with nearly every fiber of my armadillo-like being)

Mang

Recruiter

11-24-2009

I'd really like the skin I do feel bad but because I don't play him. I would like to know about Trist's skin from facebook, my favorite hero please update soon.

Desit

11-24-2009

Is this only for the US beta testing? I was in both us and eu beta, though i don't know where to play xD