King Rammus Skin + Champion for Closed Beta Testers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monopolion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

omg....i joined 10-22-2009 at 7:11 PM....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me go cry now Q.Q

Azael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolion View Post
omg....i joined 10-22-2009 at 7:11 PM....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me go cry now Q.Q
I you hadn't invitation would not make any difference because closed was on invitation only

DelishusWeenie

Recruiter

11-21-2009

SWEETs IT's Looks Like Super mario Boss Bowsar haha.....!!!! still luv it Thx Pendragon!!!~~~ LOL FTW!!!~~~~~(^_^)

Demanicus

11-21-2009

Woo!
Thank you!

If only I was any good as him
lol.

Profeta

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelishusWeenie View Post
SWEETs IT's Looks Like Super mario Boss Bowsar haha.....!!!! still luv it Thx Pendragon!!!~~~ LOL FTW!!!~~~~~(^_^)
Very interesting comment.

Fourth Knock

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profeta View Post
Very interesting comment.
Well it is Bowser. A Bowser that rolls around like Sonic. You just need to throw in Ignite for fire breath and giggle like an insane video game fanboy/girl. I'm surprised it took four pages for someone to say that.

Snrub

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Q: How do I qualify?
This is a bonus for Closed Beta Testers. If you created your account before 10-22-2009, 11:03 AM (when we went Open Beta) you will get the King Rammus and Rammus.
Is there a way to check when I created my account?

Arizel

11-21-2009

all he needs now is his taunt skill should become a lingering firebreathe and his ultimate would have to become giant butt stomps that does extra damage if he hits your directly for him to be Bowser :P

Exstaz

11-21-2009

Ok i was in 2nd closed beta but my account was deleted somehow and i just restarted my gameplay today so i had to redo my account. What can id o about it now?

shemp

11-21-2009

trist skin?