Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

King Rammus Skin + Champion for Closed Beta Testers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monopolion

11-21-2009

omg....i joined 10-22-2009 at 7:11 PM....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me go cry now Q.Q

Azael

Recruiter

11-21-2009

Quote:
Monopolion:
omg....i joined 10-22-2009 at 7:11 PM....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! me go cry now Q.Q

I you hadn't invitation would not make any difference because closed was on invitation only

DelishusWeenie

Recruiter

11-21-2009

SWEETs IT's Looks Like Super mario Boss Bowsar haha.....!!!! still luv it Thx Pendragon!!!~~~ LOL FTW!!!~~~~~(^_^)

Demanicus

11-21-2009

Woo!
Thank you!

If only I was any good as him
lol.

11-21-2009

Quote:
DelishusWeenie:
SWEETs IT's Looks Like Super mario Boss Bowsar haha.....!!!! still luv it Thx Pendragon!!!~~~ LOL FTW!!!~~~~~(^_^)

Very interesting comment.

Fourth Knock

11-21-2009

Quote:
Profeta:
Very interesting comment.

Well it is Bowser. A Bowser that rolls around like Sonic. You just need to throw in Ignite for fire breath and giggle like an insane video game fanboy/girl. I'm surprised it took four pages for someone to say that.

Snrub

11-21-2009

Quote:
Pendragon:
Q: How do I qualify?
This is a bonus for Closed Beta Testers. If you created your account before 10-22-2009, 11:03 AM (when we went Open Beta) you will get the King Rammus and Rammus.

Is there a way to check when I created my account?

Arizel

11-21-2009

all he needs now is his taunt skill should become a lingering firebreathe and his ultimate would have to become giant butt stomps that does extra damage if he hits your directly for him to be Bowser :P

Exstaz

11-21-2009

Ok i was in 2nd closed beta but my account was deleted somehow and i just restarted my gameplay today so i had to redo my account. What can id o about it now?

shemp

Recruiter

11-21-2009

trist skin?