New Twisted Treeline extremely snowbally

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bubs

10-26-2012

The old Twisted Treeline was known for so much turtling. Just dragging the minions into the fountain and never letting them take your nexus turret unless someone just tanked it. Now, the map is extremely snowbally. The problem is that if you try to just sit at your turret and farm to get some gold and catch up, they'll just keep the alters and pretty much just stomp all over you when you try to take them. The problem is that you NEED to play aggressive, so if you are losing, you'll just see your team losing more and more fights.

bubs

10-26-2012

Anyone have an opinion on this?

BeatRushVII

10-26-2012

I've still had matches that ended with turtle although over all yes it is a bit more snowballey but that was the point ...

LukeyDukey

10-26-2012

Ummm, i actually think the new one is awesome... XD

bubs

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyDukey View Post
Ummm, i actually think the new one is awesome... XD
I never said I don't like the map, infact I love it. I just think that they spent too much time fixing the immense turtling on the old TT that there is just too much snowballing

Ronald22

10-26-2012

its supposed to be, they want tt to have rly quick matches

bubs

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald22 View Post
its supposed to be, they want tt to have rly quick matches
Quick matches doesn't mean the game is completely one sided after 5 minutes

MrHedge64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Most of the input says "lol so good!!!" is coming from people who had no idea twisted treeline existed a week ago.

Riot needs to change the altars, for sure. Make one alter right in the center, maybe, only capturable by one person at a time. That way, we have 2 solos, one in each lane, and a jungler in each team, and the jungler farms camps and beats the **** out of the other jungler for the altar. Occasionally top or bot comes to help and teamfights happen.

Also, with no boost to capture speed for more than one person, and only one big altar, its possible for the losing team to have someone sneak an altar capture and turn it around.

Just my 2 cents.

Snapsi

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Black View Post
Quick matches doesn't mean the game is completely one sided after 5 minutes
I think it's snowbally, but not THAT snowbally. Last night I played the best game I've ever played, in TT or SR, went on for an hour, constant teamfights and aces, we were behind 30-9 at one point.

SuicideCreamPuff

10-26-2012

Not sure about it yet. I have noticed that is freakin brush EVERYWER