Shadow Isles Patch is Now Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaurahn

10-27-2012

those two stupid altars suck, if a team caps both then you have to basically avoid fights or risk getting crushed with the extra damage they have, the spider needs a heavy buff cause he gets sniped almost instantly and it feels like a bad mix of dominion and the old TT, except the old one you can farm properly, dragon isn't so easy because with a ward theres always the risk of the other team attacking once you get dragon agro, the worst part is the fact that the map is so small and you can't actually jungle, if you remain in jungle you will fall behind in lvl very fast and you can't really do too much without risking death, i think they should have kept the old TT along with this map, lol i won't go into the fact that tanky assassins destroy mages in this map despite the "item changes"

EvilJesterX

10-27-2012

3 not so great skins.
Hecarim already is Halloweenish so it's just redundant.(plus Fiddles Pumpkin head was better!)
Mao Kai looks terrible.
TF great concept with lack of art creativity.
Brand looks amazing.
Ryze looks good as he joins the pirate ranks.
Fiora's is just meh.
All efforts went into Brand's skin it looks like.

Draxinmoto

10-27-2012

I want that shadow isles picture at the top of the page as a freakin wall paper but it isn't nearly big enough!

relazar

10-27-2012

Morde didn't get a skin even tho he is in the new fabulous 5 group Q_Q he numero uno.

jormunder

10-27-2012

Please fix the fps and ping issues, your hot fix failed horribly.

HadesStreet

10-27-2012

Awhile back, I was considering investing in RP for this years harrowing skins alone, but after seeing them in action, I was thoroughly disappointed with the roster. Hecarim gets a new skin which is still terrible, and there's nothing different about Pirate Ryze other than his Q animation. He couldn't at least shoot water or a cannon ball instead? The only half decent skin among them is Haunted Maokai.

Also

Brand gets a legendary and you put it on a limited availability? I'm a big zombie fan and it's an awesome skin. but as a customer I'm not too big on the "BUY IT NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE FOREVER" practice, especially when it's involving my favorite character + a legendary skin.

And to the anybody that tells everybody to be grateful about LoL being an f2p game. A customer who regulary buys RP can say what they want. So we're entitled to any complaints we make.

HadesStreet

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by relazar View Post
Morde didn't get a skin even tho he is in the new fabulous 5 group Q_Q he numero uno.
I actually thought those guys were going to get their own harrowing skins. Y'know, with the major focus around the ShadowIsles right now.

Bastren

10-27-2012

I was really hoping for a new map.

lcaru5

10-27-2012

please riot fix the ward skins!!! i bought a few different kinds and havent activated any yet and they are losing time! and there losing time off of all of them. i cant even use two or three different kinds at once so i dont see why im losing time off them and i bought 70 days worth which is a pretty large amount to lose considering i havent activated them. I was assuming they were bought in week intervals and you activated them for a week.

OranJooce

10-27-2012

this new content made my RP hurt so much