Shadow Isles Patch is Now Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyñamic

10-26-2012

there needs to be a karthus skin....

DeathlyMonkey

10-26-2012

Oh my gosh headless hecarim i've been waiting for that skin!!!

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

This is probably the most awesome collection of skins I've ever seen. The Harrowing skins all feel rather meh, aside from Pirate Ryze and maybe Zombie Brand. But this is ****ing great!

VVorlcl

10-27-2012

These skins are great and all, but if I'm not mistaken, Underworld Twisted Fate's Ult appears to be green regardless of whose team he on. Not really anything major but can certainly be confusing.

Odd Hobbitz Stew

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessAE View Post
+1

Sucks. Have been stuck with Bot games because of this.
Well, it's not because of Riot's servers - you people need to upgrade your internet connection lines and your pc's to experience faster loads & lag free
5vs5 battles.
I did that like 1 month ago and now I play a lagfree League.

El Jobo Loco

10-27-2012

and where exactly are the "shadow isles"? I thought this would be some sort of playable feature/arena/map change....?

MrKrashKan

10-27-2012

I love this skins but I think there is already a lot of skins of twisted fate but like no skins of twitch. Why no new skins of twitch?

WrathgarWarlord

10-27-2012

It's been a great run riot, but after this latest patch and your butchering of Twisted Treeline... I'm done.

Shiromaki

10-27-2012

Deep into myself is expected a shadow isles map, I don't know why, I expected they would come with that. And the skins and icons were just some kind of extra flavor before the great thing. I feel this was kind of a letdown. Atleast we have the new twisted treeline

MonsterMug

10-27-2012

The new twisted treeline results in serious FPS lag in my opinion in this patch. Any team fight which involved more then 2 people, my FPS would drop to six.