Shadow Isles Patch is Now Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaurahn

10-26-2012

WHY DOES HEADLESS HECARIM HAVE A PUMPKIN ON HIS HEaD? he should be named pumpkin head Hecarim, i'd prefer no head, maybe holding the flaming pumpkin in one hand but not in place of his head....

Elrilok

10-26-2012

Quote:
In addition to new wards and icons,
O rly?

Where are they then

Quote:
WHY DOES HEADLESS HECARIM HAVE A PUMPKIN ON HIS HEaD? he should be named pumpkin head Hecarim, i'd prefer no head, maybe holding the flaming pumpkin in one hand but not in place of his head....
The headless horseman? obviously? He's headless hecarim so he puts the pumpkin on his neck for his head

Duh

Lady Ash

10-26-2012

So, I've spent 6090 RP. It's been over an hour and I still don't have any icons. Does anyone know how long it takes? Does it make a difference if I buy my RP through PayPal?

Also, how do you use your ward skins? I bought some, but I haven't seen them in game yet. :/

Wolféran Maximus

10-26-2012

Must buy Maoki and Ryze skin ASAP! O_O

Pellucid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
Sorry about the confusion over availability, guys - something got left behind after Hippalus implemented your feedback from the poll he wrote up on GD a few days ago. The skins are definitely legacy, not permanent. I've gone ahead and removed the inaccuracies.
Uh, but the poll option that won would have made these permanent. Unless, of course, for some reason, you decided NOT to combine the votes of "Harrowing skins should be permanent" and "all the skins should be permanent." Which is obviously what you did. Which makes me begin to question your motives as a company.

Sackboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

They redid the poll and limited it to 2 options. All permanent or all legacy.

SniperAM

10-26-2012

This Patch has made the game no fun to play!! a lot of champions skills drop my FPS and it makes it 10x hard to play. Riot needs to get this fixed because i have never had this issue before. I am very dissatisfied right now. And in the forums, im not the only one experience this problem! Vayne is one of the problems with her ult goes off, my fps drops so bad!!! i cant even do anything. ever sine this patch came out, the League of legends game play completely sucks right now and needs to be fixed!

AeronWolf

10-26-2012

bad map plase get aut

Shawn Wood

10-26-2012

i just got 9 months of ward skins

Armaurahn

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoVII View Post
O rly?

Where are they then

The headless horseman? obviously? He's headless hecarim so he puts the pumpkin on his neck for his head

Duh
looks better when he doesn't have anything on his head at all, it gives a darker felling than the pumpkin, i still think him holding the head in one hand would look better