Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amariithynar

10-26-2012

Would vote up, but limited. -.-

FinalFan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreWL View Post
Is it just me, or do this year's harrowing skins seem way ****ty compared to last years?
It's you, HWL -- Brand's skin is amazing, so I don't know what you're talking about. Although I kind of wish Definitely Not Blitz was available again.

Tenebrae Corvus

10-26-2012

Headmistress Fiora seems to only have new smacking sounds for her auto-attack but not her abilities.
Is the op post description inaccurate or are the sounds actually missing?

Has anyone else noticed this?

firebrotha2

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKB0MBER View Post
I like the brand skin, but i would also like zombie related spell effects, not just green fire.

For example have hands come up from the ground during pillar of flames...
Have his Q or R be a flaming zombie head/face...
something along the lines of that, after all its a legendary skin I just wanna get my money's worth

I would really appreciate just a bit more creativity added to spells is all im asking

upvote me please
and riot I know you can make it :-)
i was thinking the same thing with the skills. i think for a legendary he deserves more.

firebrotha2

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emastar View Post
You said Zombie Brand was gonna be semi-legendary skin, like Mecha K6 with a prize of 1350.
doesn't the Mecha also have skill effects changed? seems like a much better buy then the Zombie Brand.

Drake Nightroad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

love the skins .but have to say for those like me that are truly low on chase. to make a skin that is 1850 that will only be on sell a few weeks is really lame.. that is alot of time waisted to make a skin that only truely a hand full of people can buy ..>.> riot really needs away for people to work on geting rp besides haveing to buy them

Wolféran Maximus

10-26-2012

Cause this is Thriller! Thriller of Nigh!

Soviet Union

10-26-2012

As a Ryze player, with an allotted 90% of my wins/losses being with this champion. I do like the skin aesthetically as it sits from my PoV (still at work, so I am unable to grab my hands on it). Of course I am still saddened that one of the select few/several champions to come out along side League of Legends launch, has yet to have its own Legendary skin. But this shall keep me satisfied... temporarily Riot!

Legendary Ryze Skin, :3!

Good job everyone on the skin(s).

Goniff

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
What does a Headmistress have to do with the Harrowing?
Because it is a costume?

Abandon Mae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

brand skin is most probably the best skin ever made.