Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enervata

10-26-2012

The skins aren't flagged as "limited availability" in the store. There are a number of people that click on that option to make sure we don't miss out on retiring or limited skins. Might want to fix that.

50West

10-26-2012

1820RP for Zombie Brand? GG, Riot. That was the only skin I was looking forward to but no way am I spending that much money for a Brand skin.

BksOnMyJock

10-26-2012

need to put out there that maokai tf and hecarim are legacy also. starting to confuse everyone. clearly there was a poll on this. they are legacy and will be limited availability also. and wow brand skin 1820... so dumb.

SandwichMunchies

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I was banned until oct 25th 7pm and before I could even login I received an email "Banned until november 1st" is there anyway to purchase skins without logging in because I'm banned and I really really want spectral fiddle and haunted maokai =[

BLACKB0MBER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I like the brand skin, but i would also like zombie related spell effects, not just green fire.

For example have hands come up from the ground during pillar of flames...
Have his Q or R be a flaming zombie head/face...
something along the lines of that, after all its a legendary skin I just wanna get my money's worth

I would really appreciate just a bit more creativity added to spells is all im asking

upvote me please
and riot I know you can make it :-)

Fruhorn

10-26-2012

Ryze skin is kinda stupid... no new particles and such

Flurren

10-26-2012

Why aren't they sorted under "limited time"?

Flurren

10-26-2012

@Fruhorn the over load had a new effect right?

"Featuring a piratical new animation on Overload, this incognito version of your favorite Rogue Mage ought to make you rowdier than a buccaneer in a brewery. "

Disillusion

10-26-2012

What does a Headmistress have to do with the Harrowing?

zeeno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Brainsssssssssssssssss