Harrowing Skins Available for a Limited Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0ulR34P3R

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKB0MBER View Post
I like the brand skin, but i would also like zombie related spell effects, not just green fire.

For example have hands come up from the ground during pillar of flames...
Have his Q or R be a flaming zombie head/face...
something along the lines of that, after all its a legendary skin I just wanna get my money's worth

I would really appreciate just a bit more creativity added to spells is all im asking

upvote me please
and riot I know you can make it :-)
Yea i totally agree to this guy! Zombie Brand is just epic and i do really consider to buy it since its a zombie and my main brand but i do kinda expect more from it as being called "legendary skin", i mean dont get me wrong you did a damn good job on everything and the spells moving animation of brand, but i really would have appreciated if you made the ultimate at least something more badass! =/ I mean comon just the ultimate? >.<
PLS RIOT reconsider changing the ult to sth more, than just recolored =( Only the ulty at least! I mean comon it should be way scarier than that ! take this for instance:
http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...e-66935707.jpg
Draw a face on it and make it haunting... hope you listen to this small request and i bet you will make this skin much more satisfieing and fullfilling to the ones who want to buy it which will prolly be dozens! THX ALOT if you do that :P

lastCheezit

10-27-2012

the Maokia skin saplings are glitched i think. there are green floating orb thingies that should be, I am assuming, on the eyes of the sapling.

Xray777

10-28-2012

They should have the old skins out like the nocturne one, man i love that skin

Retti

10-28-2012

ouch 1800 - hopefully u put brand on sale so im not paying 2700... however, that is a big revenue boost

Velico

10-28-2012

If only there was a Frankenstein skin for Dr. Mundo. QQ

Covaxe

10-28-2012

Fiora looks more like a secretary now.

Drazirah

10-29-2012

Wheres kitty kat??. And the other old harrowing skins ??... I really want to buy kitty kat...

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Honestly, I think you guys got lazy with his dance. I think his dance should be from LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem video. (watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8) Brand's dance appears to be 13 seconds long, so the dance from 3:40-3:56 (16 seconds, from "Everyday I'm shuffling... till they extend their arms straight), or from 3:56-4:11. Could have zombies come outta the ground as back up dancers. ^__^

Fstq

10-29-2012

No love for Rumble T_T

angelesgirl84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

wow dat skin .RYZE wow