Transfer from US to EU petition.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azzalin

02-28-2013

I will +1 this even though I do not have an interest in moving to the EU.

I will, however, support those that do wish to.

In addition, for those trying to rush Riot, there is a lot more behind the scenes that needs to be done before something like this CAN be implemented, if you don't want things to get sloppy. The more time you give, the better quality they can provide.

Cheers all

Basikninja2

03-01-2013

Sign +1,it would be great if I could transfer my main to EU

HauntedSoul

03-06-2013

I'd really like to play with my friends in the EU servers but I'm not about to give up on everything I unlocked/bought, so sign me up. Until then I guess I'll keep only watching and waiting.

TamerRyan

03-07-2013

Sign +1

I started playing LoL on NA account because a friend was playing on there. I've since discovered that for my country the ping is about 100 better on EU. I've already built up a lvl30 account however and have purchased lots of skins that have since been retired... I don't mind starting a new account on EU but I can never get most of those skins back I'd also pay to transfer cuz the RP spent on those skins are worth more.

The Souler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Please Riot, we want this! I only made an account on NA because I didn't know I could choose a server, and I got to 1200 wins with it before I started playing with friends, and I want to play with them on my account not on my stupid smurf

Blinck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2013

Sign +1

Sir Doobias

03-21-2013

Sign +1

Vaín

03-23-2013

I want to be able to transfer my NA account to eu to be able to play with the account i payed alot for with my friends that started playing on EU

Xurai

03-24-2013

Sign +1.

By the way, Dota 2, Planetside, and other few games have the option to switch platforms. I don't understand why Riot cant do so as well. You want money right? Then add the option, k thanks.

HolyGigi

03-25-2013

+1