Transfer from US to EU petition.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalorth

12-11-2012

I also dont mean this in a mean way riot, but your making alot of champs, like way too much. You should kinda slow down for a while, and make changes like his to better the community. Thanks
-Kalorth NA

Zachara

12-12-2012

Personally I think that Riot should open a transfer option that would scan your IP and then place you in the correct servers. Even if it cost 3000RP I would be willing to do this. Everyone I know plays on EU because they had the option too. I've been playing since Beta and I've given up on this game multiple times due to not being able to play with my friends, lag issues and generally refusing to levelup/spend money on a new account. I find myself coming back because I really enjoy the game, only to lose interest again because of the issues mentioned above.
The fact that Riot refuses to publicly explain the situation is a joke especially since anyone that does message "Support" about it gets a generic reply that might as well just say "No."
The thing that really annoys is the fact that there a multiple threads asking about this and I don't think there has been a single RedPost in any of them but the Australian thread has one. At this point it very much comes across that we're not going to get an answer and Riot doesn't care since they already have our money.

Hubis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I support this but we all know that riot will keep ignoring us so there is no point

fuNkrush

12-13-2012

I support this as well and it is not true, that Riot will ignore it. Actually they already made a statement a while ago I reckon. But maybe an actual petition will bring it back to their attention. Oh, and it seems if you want the 'the Reds' attention you have to post on reddit. Just kidding. No. Yes.

Zdzichu614

12-13-2012

support this. RIOT please give us opportunity to transfer accounts. Christmas is coming, so PLEASE make my dream come TRUE!! AND all other people! Furthermore u can be able to earn a lot of money! WE can PAY you. JUst open transfers from us to eu servers.

oep a bakkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

plz do this riot
if it worked with na->turkey->euw

why not make na->euw possible...

Howl O Ween

12-14-2012

+1

Nap4lm

12-17-2012

bump

kakukk

12-18-2012

i want to transfer my acc to eu

kr0p

12-18-2012

/singed.

1234567 ... 10