No.. No no no..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twizzels

10-26-2012

So they wanted to speed up games? every game ive played has been a 40+minute game.. so you failed there, wanted to make champs like Kass,Ezreal not able to get away as much? But in turn making champs like Teemo completely Dominate the map? Bring back the old TWisted Treeline, Or at least make it a que option Ive lost all interest in a map I used to play 24/7

Steev0

10-26-2012

I've just played it twice so far, but they were both less than 20 minutes. I will say though that it still seems to favor duelists. If you can't 1v1 well then you'd better have a good peeler in your pocket!

turbOpun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Not to speed up the games, to eliminate the ludicrous amounts of 60+ minute games that end with massive farming/turtling of a team that deserves to lose due to their play mistakes in early/mid-game but manage to overkill the creeps to the laser and turtle enough to get full items, then win a teamfight if only by 1 man, who then proceeds to tank the Nexus turret and win the game.

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzels View Post
So they wanted to speed up games? every game ive played has been a 40+minute game.. so you failed there, wanted to make champs like Kass,Ezreal not able to get away as much? But in turn making champs like Teemo completely Dominate the map? Bring back the old TWisted Treeline, Or at least make it a que option Ive lost all interest in a map I used to play 24/7
How many games have you played? I've played 10 so far, 31 minutes average game.

Peligrad

10-26-2012

My average time last night was under 25 minutes (24 min 45 sec) with 50% of them ending in 20-21 minutes (from lolking.net). 8 games played

Seems to be working to me...

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I want the old TT back!!!!

This map sucks donkey balls

Twilight Monkey

10-26-2012

When the games are short its because one of the teams surrenders: since snowballing is so easy, comebacks are near impossible.

So its basically to rampage the other team until they surrender, no need for that pesky nexus.