@Riot did you expect the massive backlash about TT2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

10-26-2012

This really hasn't gone well I think, all day I've checked on here and it's negative negative negative, people want TTC available, and they want TT2 to be refined and fixed. Have there even been any changes to TT2 since it went on PBE?\

Actually, come to think of it, almost everything about this patch except Elise has been met with mostly negative reaction, Sona nerfs, Ezreal nerf, DFG nerf, TTC removed for TT2, the ward skin temporary fiasco thing, the harrowing summoner icon thing, extremely long maint, some champions disabled still, I mean at least we don't have crazy lag issues like the patch a few months ago caused that had to be rolled back but, as a whole this really has been a lot of negative reaction to this update overall. It's kindof surprising. I do give you some credit Riot, we did ask for a new map and we've gotten it, and changes for TT, and we've kindof gotten that but, most seem to think it's too dominion-like, and theres basically no laning. I think just some things have been missteps in terms of execution on the various things in this update overall. I want to say "give Riot a break", but at the same time I share many of the disgruntled sentiments that many summoners have been posting.

I hope future big updates will be better recieved.

Javier Pwns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venova View Post
This really hasn't gone well I think, all day I've checked on here and it's negative negative negative, people want TTC available, and they want TT2 to be refined and fixed. Have there even been any changes to TT2 since it went on PBE?\

Actually, come to think of it, almost everything about this patch except Elise has been met with mostly negative reaction, Sona nerfs, Ezreal nerf, DFG nerf, TTC removed for TT2, the ward skin temporary fiasco thing, the harrowing summoner icon thing, extremely long maint, some champions disabled still, I mean at least we don't have crazy lag issues like the patch a few months ago caused that had to be rolled back but, as a whole this really has been a lot of negative reaction to this update overall. It's kindof surprising. I do give you some credit Riot, we did ask for a new map and we've gotten it, and changes for TT, and we've kindof gotten that but, most seem to think it's too dominion-like, and theres basically no laning. I think just some things have been missteps in terms of execution on the various things in this update overall. I want to say "give Riot a break", but at the same time I share many of the disgruntled sentiments that many summoners have been posting.

I hope future big updates will be better recieved.
I support.

Lengone

10-26-2012

I assume that yes they expected this backlash against new TT. They got it for Dominion they even got it for old TT when they released it. People say that Riot does not listen to them because Riot does not act on or recognize constructive feedback until the "settling in period' is over. I assume they still read it and consider it but first they let the change bad response abate.