RIOT PlEaSE fOR THe L0VE OF MONKEYS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

quit calling it an overhaul!!! You basically deleted something we love and gave something new it's name! This is NOT the twisted treeline! We still want the basic fixes you have known about for 2 years (minimum) to be implemented to the REAL Twitsed Treeline and this map can have a new name. We want to keep both of these maps so why have you decided to take away our map?

xKHORNExLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

r t r r

RoyalSequence

10-26-2012

/singed

nerdlingtweeb

10-26-2012

Couldnt agree with you more, I loved the old treeline now I don't even wanna log on to lol!

calmdownwow

10-26-2012

Signed

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I like the new map and think it's an improvement over the old one. Not enough people play TT for two maps and i think they should keep the new and get rid of the old one.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Riot already says they hate us and we should just break our computers. Jk jk, Riot does hate us though. Shadow Isles just became new Dom. At the end of Season 3 ranked won't exist due to 5 day queue times, normals will be 10 minute + queue times, and in general riot will lose money. I hope they are happy with themselves >.>