First game of the new twisted tree line...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayShyTooFly

10-26-2012

idk i think its kinda stupid now. my team kept going for nothing but the alters. and we lost tower after tower, then when i would go for a tower that was open they would be like "OMG NOOB GO FOR THE ALTER" seems like that strategy just kinda sucked. also they both just sorta roamed the jungle the entire time while the other side farmed.... idk seems like its more miss then hit.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibur View Post
idk i think its kinda stupid now. my team kept going for nothing but the alters. and we lost tower after tower, then when i would go for a tower that was open they would be like "OMG NOOB GO FOR THE ALTER" seems like that strategy just kinda sucked. also they both just sorta roamed the jungle the entire time while the other side farmed.... idk seems like its more miss then hit.
"My team played poorly and used the wrong strategy. We lost and as such this map is stupid."

/end thread

PaRaDoXaL 2

10-26-2012

I dont like it. I was expecting an alternative to the 5v5 summoners rift map... Nope. Twisted Treeline is now basicly a smaller dominion map. There is no lane stage just all out war in middle. All the games I played had nobody farming the lanes, just nonstop camping alters in middle with nonstop battles only in middle. So if you love Dominion map but you wish the map was smaller, you got your wish come true. Oh ya and the new 3v3 map boss is almost as strong as Barron Nashor so good luck killing that thing.

JayShyTooFly

10-26-2012

Idk, i feel like once everyone gets into a groove or whatever it will be better. till then back to summoners rift.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

my tt elo is so low is it quite pathetic haha i guess i will have to play it more

Carzanso

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibur View Post

My Team was clueless and we lost a match we should have lost therefore MAP SUCKS.

Flawless Logic.

CokietheClown12

10-26-2012

sounds like the people you played with sucked

TheChosenBixkou

10-26-2012

I had a 3 v 3 with 5 other friends and we had a blast! There were multiple occasions where we had to decide what was best, going after a tower or an altar. We decided as long as we have one altar up we can just lane normally, but mid-game we would want to start capturing the opposing altars. All-in-all I had a blast with the new TT!