Understanding the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vioblight

01-10-2013

I think Riot reviews the case, they also tally up the total amount of votes on each side, that probably helps them decided as well. not 100% sure on this though

ExplodingArrow

01-10-2013

Well i hope is like that, i mean ..riot should take the final decision and we should just help with our decisions ..
It is not fair if random kids push punish and ppl get banned for nothing..because mad players who lost reported them for verbal abuse

Asukie

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplodingArrow View Post
Well i hope is like that, i mean ..riot should take the final decision and we should just help with our decisions ..
It is not fair if random kids push punish and ppl get banned for nothing..because mad players who lost reported them for verbal abuse
Don't forget my case....

ExplodingArrow

01-11-2013

If anyone from riot can help us out and telling us how this works..would be great.

CptRuination

01-11-2013

Okay the tribunal is really stupid. It is cool that you are banning people but now people are reporting for every little thing. And guess what, the people that report the most are the people that are the worst at this game. I play ranked solo and have to deal with all kinds of trolls and i get banned for calling then ****ing noobs. Does LOL want all bad players to report the good players for telling then how much they ****ing suck. You give people rewards for judging in the Tribunal well guess what they weren't in that game and they can't watch a replay so whatever they judge isn't right. I got banned this last time cause some dude kept afking in base and made me lose. You damn right I'm going to give that person an ear full. I'd much rather play with someone who says ****ing noobs then someone who sucks and goes afk in the base and says in chat that he wont help you at all. By the way this guy was so bad i looked at his runepages he had 6.9 health and 0.50 percent health just randomly mixed in some other bad runes. Thanks for making LOL so ****ing ban happy is retarded. Good luck to all you damn noobs who suck so bad at this ****ing game that the only fun you ever have is reporting and making people lose on purpose.

CptRuination

01-11-2013

I'm willing to bet that every game someone get reported even if that person didn't really do enough to get reported. .

CptRuination

01-11-2013

seriously people are so ****ing report happy. they spam in game report, report all game, every game. thanks for making this tribunal its complete bull****. report-happy noobs will doom any good game period.

Kroníc

01-11-2013

@LYTE

I remember reading from multiple red posts on these forums that it takes many many reports for someone to even end up in the Tribunal. If this is true, what is the logic behind most tribunal cases only showing 1 or two games? I don't understand. If there are many many games that the player was reported in, it seems like the more games we have to judge the better. Is there a reason for this?

TheDemon1cBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

well im sure ill get downvoted for this but number 4 is a little weird to me.. i get what your saying but i dont think you should get banned because someone cusses at you or calls you a f***ing noob and you say something like stfu.or if you do get banned for it they should get banned too..

TheDemon1cBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vioblight View Post
I think Riot reviews the case, they also tally up the total amount of votes on each side, that probably helps them decided as well. not 100% sure on this though
nope if theres a majority vote your banned