Understanding the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norwenna

12-08-2012

you even post this

5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games!
a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.

and ppl get punished even not being jerk

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwenna View Post
you even post this

5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games!
a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.

and ppl get punished even not being jerk

proof pls

Norwenna

12-09-2012

i got reported and i do nothing wrong

Tio Gamborin

12-09-2012

a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.[/QUOTE]

Well sometimes people should rellax and care them lenguage however the most of the games is very hard be patient. I really think trolls, noobs and feders ruin the game, if they are unskilled they can practice in normal games not at ranked, so if we dont play wuith trolls and feeders jeerks shouldnt exist right?
Thats my opinion

Norwenna

12-09-2012

I got warn for dying in UNRANKED GAMES ...

Holytank

12-10-2012

First time posting and just having a few questions about the system and some "flaws" that i tend to notice in some of my cases. First and foremost on the review case why doesn't it specify what i was reported for doing? All it says is that 1 Ally report me or 1 Enemy report me, and I read through all the game chat and honestly don't see most of the problems (I did see myself being offensive, not trying to say i wasn't rude at points.) In one of the cases my team argued from the very beginning, picks 4 and 5 picked a top laner and an ap mid and were expecting those lanes even though a top lane and ap mid were already picked, and then argued the whole entire game with the whole team...

Also what about the games where people like me (who are "toxic") encourage and compliment their team. Why are only the negatives being looked at and not the positives too? Sorry for the rant but I'm pissed off that i waste money on this game to have people in ranked not play to win and want to just do whatever they saw in some top 5 video that they will be near impossible to replicate.

Tio Gamborin

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte;30696571

[B
5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games![/B]
I think is ridicoulous report people for talk ****, when someone harras me I dont care, or tell me that really hurts your feelings? haha
Tribunal just should not exist, all could be easier if we had something like ban list on DOTA

Skullmanic

12-10-2012

0khjh

Skullmanic

12-10-2012

Lyte, i will tell you something, out of all the departments or systems in the game, the social system is the worse, the chat sucks, there is no mailing..... the social aspect of this game could be much more bigger and better, i seriously dont understand how or why you get paid, not just that the tribunal sucks , simply put IT IS REALLY BAD, as you see there are many types of players, there are snobs who ruin games and act according to the rules just to go unpunished, while the real player who is trying to win gets banned,
skullmanic, is my account and i want it permanently banned not for 6 months, pleaes ban it completely i want to quit because of you and your horrible work, you had made my presence here completely miserable, the only good function there is in the social section of league of legends is the mute button, and if you abuse it,you can get reported, but everything INCLUDING CHAMPION SELECT is filled with flaws, start doing your job or quit for good.

Norwenna

12-10-2012

and support dont read request