Understanding the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallabatorix View Post
honestly i dont care what you think becuase you are not just judging 1 person in a game.
If you don't care what others think then why complain about it? After all they don't matter to you anyways.
Quote:
there is 9 other players in the same game. if your system is about just judging players chat log seeing if they "harassed" other players, thats a flawed system. For one its not harassment technically by law unless you are told to stop u undrstand this lil kid?
It's not harassment irl until the restraining order is filed either.
Quote:
its just not harassment. you have to be told to stop talking to them by the person you were supposedly harassing.
Be totally honest now. If someone asked you to stop doing that would you?

Quote:
so stop coming in on the forums putting in ur 2 cents when u know nothing. this is prolly just another lil kid which is the problem with this game. they cater to lil kids. you are trying to create a pretend reality where insults do not exist and everyone is a good person.
Wanting a perfect community is not a crime. Good luck trying to prove otherwise.

Quote:
this is not true apparently and i am having to explain this so someone with a degree in psychology supposedly. Harassment only bothers you if you allow it. and guess what. you are the one chosing to read the chat log correct. and you wanna cry about something that has built in features to prevent. there is no satisfying trolls riot.
Oh how I love that last statement. There is no way to satisfy trolls and keep players. Quite true indeed. So riot's stance is to keep the players and eliminate the trolls. I agree with their stance.

Quote:
All these lil kids worry about doing is reporting someone when they say something they do not like, so yea. quit listening to the babies. they more than likely dont have a job and do not pay for ur services. grown people do.
People with jobs are the ones paying for the benefit of this game. I'm one of them. Can I prove it? Yes. Might as well.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...eraldtaric.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ckMalphite.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ntailTeemo.jpg

Does this mean I have more rights than the people who don't buy things? No.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
ur doing the same thing is the funny the lil kid. you know what a hypocrite is?
As a matter of fact, I do know what a hypocrite is. You probably noticed that my grammar is much better than yours. Any words you know, I probably know as well, plus a few.

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Quote:
Ur a joke. ur one of the prime examples of why this system fails. i love how they line up and come on here say the exact same thing that makes you think. "This person has probably trolled me in a game."
You didn't answer the question. If someone asked you to stop being a jerk to them in game would you stop? Yes or no.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Good one. Still doesnt stop the fact that you are what you hate. Like the other players in the game.
I dislike people that berate other people. In the context of this game and conversation, I dislike people that berate other people for playing poorly. I do not do that.

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Quote:
depends on the scenario. if they have harassed non stop and/or bads (do not mistake when i say harass i am talking about gameplay not words cause i can ignore cry babies and not get butt hurt) i will not stop berating them. but yes if you have done nothing and you tell me to leave you alone. yes i will leave you alone.
Thank you for answering the question. Your last ban was issued because the community is asking you to stop doing what you have been doing. If you didn't understand that this was the point of the tribunal's creation then you're very much in the problem area. Having a bad team member is not a free pass to berate them. Give them constructive advice instead. Being harassed by another player is not a free pass to harass them back. Ignore, report, move on.

Lowering yourself to becoming a troll in response to trolling is still choosing to be a troll. You can be better than that or continue to be as you currently are.

Augratafier

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Thank you for answering the question. Your last ban was issued because the community is asking you to stop doing what you have been doing. If you didn't understand that this was the point of the tribunal's creation then you're very much in the problem area. Having a bad team member is not a free pass to berate them. Give them constructive advice instead. Being harassed by another player is not a free pass to harass them back. Ignore, report, move on.

Lowering yourself to becoming a troll in response to trolling is still choosing to be a troll. You can be better than that or continue to be as you currently are.
Listen to this guy. Believe it or not, there are some of us who would rather nobody be banned. Not that we want to give a free pass for bad behavior, but it would be better if people adjusted their behavior to be decent to one another. I think you deserved this last ban, and as much as I dislike how you have handled yourself in this thread, I'd still like to see you improve your behavior and continue playing this great game. You can't control how other people act, but you can control how you respond. In the end, we are responsible for our own actions and other people are responsible for theirs. We are also responsible with how we react to other people's actions.

Two wrongs don't make a right; it just makes two a-holes.

gnfnrf

10-26-2012

Quote:
wrong.
You mean that 2K games doesn't have an F rating?
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...york-ny-57719/

You mean that Valve doesn't have an F rating?
http://www.bbb.org/western-washingto...ue-wa-27030704

What do you mean?

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
You mean that 2K games doesn't have an F rating?
http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...york-ny-57719/

You mean that Valve doesn't have an F rating?
http://www.bbb.org/western-washingto...ue-wa-27030704

What do you mean?
I think it's more important to look at what he denied first.
http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ne-CA-13050668
Quote:
BBB Accreditation

A BBB Accredited business since 02/21/2006.

BBB has determined that this business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

BBB accreditation does not mean that the business's products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business's product quality or competency in performing services.

xlordmorpheus

10-26-2012

This thread gave me cancer. Reported.

LittleDi

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlordmorpheus View Post
This thread gave me cancer. Reported.
While I'm curious how something that is not physically touching you can give you cancer I'm also curious why you have a monitor brightness level set to radiation levels to begin with. More on what monitor produces such a powerful item. Is it BenQ?