1st time sus. 14 days? @Tribunal @Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1andonlyGSnail

6 Days Ago

I was recently suspended for 15 days without good reason. It was also my first ban which is usually only 1 or 2 days. I would like to find the problem here, especially since more than just I am having this problem.
-1andonlygsnail[gary]

Neon Milk

6 Days Ago

I got a 14 day ban I do not think it can be revoked because it is all system based. I got banned for defending myself

Shelzin

6 Days Ago

Macro: Highlighting is mine. Follow URL if you wish to read the full statement. I just kept the minimum.

Lyte

Hey everyone,
A quick clarification on some common questions I'm seeing:
Today is the start of tests where we'll be using a new machine learning approach + Player Support manual reviews to target extreme cases of toxicity (such as intentional feeding, racism, death threats, homophobia, etc) and handing out pretty severe penalties such as 14-day or permanent bans. Players that get permanent bans will see a ban code of 2500 during these tests.

In the past, we've avoided publicly naming and shaming players; however, we've learned in recent months that being transparent is extremely critical to the playerbase's trust in our systems, so we've decided to do a compromise. If players complain about unfair bans for this particular system (so, have a ban year code of 2500), we're going to be fully transparent and posting the chat logs that resulted in the ban. *Note

In addition, we'll be talking about this effort in more detail and about another system that will be addressing Leavers/AFKs very severely in the future. We'll do these in the usual channels like the League forums. I just wanted to mention this briefly on Twitter today in case some players were confused why they see some players getting banned until 2500 year codes.
*Note

While they are doing this, they are not doing it in the TBI or Player Behavior forums. You need to post in GD during a weekday or contact support directly found in the upper right hand corner of this and every forum page. Posting in GD could get you a one day turn around, or not at all. Beware however that if you ask in a public forum, your answer will be in the public forum.

Going the Support link route... You are are pretty much guaranteed a response but it will be 4-6 days normally.