Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It seems all the 'toxic' top laners have found a home in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizuhara

10-26-2012

There're a few options, at this point.

A - Leave every champion playable, but only a handful of tanky dps viable.

B - Restrict the playable pool to either the current viable set, or the other, non-viable set.

C - Tone down the faceroll of bruisers, benefiting all maps across the board.

Since A and B are terrible ideas, and C was more or less hinted at as a goal of season three, what kind of changes are you expecting to see?

Personally, I'm betting AD carries get scaled back slightly to allow bruisers to be a little lighter on the defenses. Bruisers will likely see their burst diminished and probably sustain as well.

Saigo Getsuga

10-26-2012

Or bend over and deal with it.

CTHDRL

10-26-2012

It's like you people don't know that bruisers and sustain AP's have literally dominated TT since it's release...

The revamp of the map HAS NOT CHANGED THE META ON TWISTED TREELINE. It is the SAME as it's been since it was released with Garen.

Shizuhara

10-26-2012

Quote:
CTHDRL:
It's like you people don't know that bruisers and sustain AP's have literally dominated TT since it's release...

The revamp of the map HAS NOT CHANGED THE META ON TWISTED TREELINE. It is the SAME as it's been since it was released with Garen.

What changed is that people actually kind of care about TT again, for at least a week or two. In addition, we have word that the champions in question will be adhering to a different style of balance.

I'm not asking what changed with the revamp, I'm asking what do you think will change in the future.

OnlyBotLane

10-26-2012

Only ranged AD is totally dead . At least you could do AP support/AD carry top before but without wards it's too hard.

ManicRomantic

10-26-2012

Quote:
CTHDRL:

Are you insane? IT HAS changed EVERYTHING about TT, laning is no longer a neccesity, if you have a teemo you have a huge advantage for map awareness, one your behind theres no way to get back unless they camp there base and let you.. sure the old TT had its problems, at least it was like summoners rift this new map.. not even >.>

NoobFalcon

10-26-2012

I like the new TT, it's more fast paced, and the altar dynamic means it pays to venture away from your turret more often.

Sion still dominates though lol

Peligrad

10-26-2012

From what I've seen, not a whole lot has changed on 3s...

You still want 2 solos and a jungler, you still want as much CC as possible, you still want bursters/duelists with AoE. So...the "best" team comps are still the same...

If anything, less champions are viable in 3s now because who wants a support in a game without wards?

The only thing I see as changed is that flash champions can't wall hop as much and there isn't a constant battle for pink ward control at Red buff because there are no more wards and there isn't a red buff. The dragon moved a little bit north, got fatter, and grew some extra legs, and all those OP buffs in the north are gone.

As a 3s jungler, I have to say that things have really been watered down. There is little risk in jungling any more, its much easier, and with no wards ganking is really easy...