Elise, the Spider Queen, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfy125132

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinglifox View Post
I find kinda unfair the way she can cancel katarina's and dunno who else ultimate by only using that cocoon/rappel skill.
I find it kinda unfair that she has an ult that has an ap scaling of 175% and is on a really short cd. Its totally fair that she can cancel her ult with a skillshot snare. Hell Nautilus has 3 abilities to cancel kats ult.

Crisagrm

10-28-2012

I think with her Rappel she should be able to drop anywhere in the range radius, even if you don't click on an enemy. She needs something like that to help her escape. That or make her tanky enough to use spider form against more than minions. She needs something.

SweederDerToten

10-29-2012

she needs a slight ap regular ap scaling on her Q ability on top of the % she is missing the damage all other mage/assassins she has good burst if you can use it but not enough that you could drop a solo champ unless your lucky... her stun (E) has no damage but that's understandable bc of the range it has... her spiders should hit harder than they do and the life steal from her W in spider form should be higher... her W in human form should crawl over walls they are spiders, spiders clime over walls... her increased movement speed in spider form is almost non-existent... those are my thoughts after playing her i hope you can do something about it

Salty Otter

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylefan23 View Post
She alrdy did...
Art Spotlight, not Champion Spotlight

Shinjusuke

10-29-2012

Honestly she's a great champion if you can handle playing her. I hear a lot about her being underpowered, and frankly, she isn't an easymode champ like so many people want EVERY champ to be. I've been carrying 5/6 of my games with her as a jungling hybrid.
It's the same as Syndra: She might be a bit underpowered, but those of us who can actually PLAY the high skill cap champs, steamroll with them. She doesn't need a buff, she needs people to recognize the average player just frankly (sorry if you're offended) can't handle playing her in a chaotic environment.
I would rather see her stay as she is, than modified and buffed so much she becomes and OP easymode champ and ends up being later nerfed to uselessness just because the average player who can only handle Lux and Xin Zhao-level skillcap champions complains they can't play her. Sorry, you're just not a good enough player yet, that's all it is.
That being said, minor buffs are always nice. That all-around buff Syndra got really picked up her game a bit.

Drazirah

10-29-2012

i like her, good job, riot...

Excalicur7

10-29-2012

She needs a decent escape mechanism or a defensive ability like diana or noc, because she's too squishy in both ranged and melle mode.Assasains like diana,akali,talon,noc,xin can do a lot of burst damage and they have at least 1 ability to let them get a defensive barrier,go stealth,create distance between opponent,etc thn try 2 escape.Elise neither has a good burst nor she is a good escapist.Moreover she could really use a good passive like other assassins like akali and talon which will actually benefit her in getting kills(better if the current passive is added to her ulti).Her "E" in spider-form is more of a liability because it can easily be exploited to give her a guaranteed death(if there r no enemies nearby,she will come down 2 her default spot and get ganked),and again "E" in mage even though has a long range is ,it is not worth leveling up because it only reduces cooldwn by a minute amount,if u cant increase its stun duration or give a damage 2 it ,thn u could add a passive like for each point in 'E' u get 2% more AS,SVamp,ManaRgn,etc ,sth 2 make it more useful.Lastly she is quite slow for an assassin IMO ,i see my teammates outrun me easily(mayb they r using MS quint).I hope she gets a little buffed in early Nov patch.

Shinjusuke

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalicur7 View Post
She needs a decent escape mechanism or a defensive ability like diana or noc, because she's too squishy in both ranged and melle mode.Assasains like diana,akali,talon,noc,xin can do a lot of burst damage and they have at least 1 ability to let them get a defensive barrier,go stealth,create distance between opponent,etc thn try 2 escape.Elise neither has a good burst nor she is a good escapist.Moreover she could really use a good passive like other assassins like akali and talon which will actually benefit her in getting kills(better if the current passive is added to her ulti).Her "E" in spider-form is more of a liability because it can easily be exploited to give her a guaranteed death(if there r no enemies nearby,she will come down 2 her default spot and get ganked),and again "E" in mage even though has a long range is ,it is not worth leveling up because it only reduces cooldwn by a minute amount,if u cant increase its stun duration or give a damage 2 it ,thn u could add a passive like for each point in 'E' u get 2% more AS,SVamp,ManaRgn,etc ,sth 2 make it more useful.Lastly she is quite slow for an assassin IMO ,i see my teammates outrun me easily(mayb they r using MS quint).I hope she gets a little buffed in early Nov patch.
Dat grammar/sentence structure lol

Agreeably, she could USE a buff, but she's not "OMIGAWD UNDERPOWERED USELESS OP NAO PLEASE" like this messed up community keeps insisting:

I will agree, pure AP nuke is NOT a viable option, as anyone shoulda figured out by her percentage-health scaling rather than flat damage.
So build an offtank that excels at killing offtanks, because that's what she is. Don't be afraid to try hybrid, and she is a better solo top or jungler than a mid.
There you go: competitive Elise.
With that in mind, I agree her E needs to offer more.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Increase the missle speed on her E please. Thanks.

EDIT:

And her rappel doens't drop her back down where you click unles it is on an enemy. Otehrwise she just drops back in the same bad place. Make this her escape mech, drop wherever you click.

Great Sephiroth

10-29-2012

I hate this champion
Elise is Under power as hell, have lost every game i had her in my team have tried her too and unplayable... i just hate her i cant stand her... from now on each time i see 1 i q dodge instead of raging against