@riot Just here us out....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
I hear you, this map was the reason i played twisted treeline, i tried this map an could not do anything when there was a constant barrage of players using champions with free sight, i say if those champions get free sight then wards should still stay available, if one team gets free vision then so should the other, putting a map with disadvantages such as champions getting free sight whilst one team is left in the dark underfarmed and underfed is not a way to enjoy, atleast with the old treeline we could setup amazing ganks focus on different strategies an enjoy ourselves, this map has neither, it's a rush for the altars then shroom the whole fricken jungle so you can push.
Worst idea ever. just stop stepping on traps

nuff said

Bassmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
I know how to counter teemo, the point i'm getting across is that he, an other champions, get free sight, whilst one team is left in the dark because they did not want to use those champions for free vision, the least riot could do is think about these factors before removing a essential piece of the map.
Well then make sure you have a champion with sight on your team. That easy. Or pay the price for sweepers and similar items

Zerovox

10-26-2012

The only way to avoid those traps is to constantly spend money on an oracles elixir an spend time destroying their vision while they get free farm an/or possibly setup a gank to destroy you or your teamates, what's the point in spending all your money on an item that gets lost the second you die which will happen the second the team notices you have one an will go for you unrelentlessly. Each team needs money, if one team can get more money it gives them an even greater advantage.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

everyone has played what no more than 10, MAYBE 20 matches if they played it all day (which i know the complainers haven't) its a new map, try things out. see what works. adapt.

Zerovox

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
Well then make sure you have a champion with sight on your team. That easy. Or pay the price for sweepers and similar items
I don't think there is a champion that can reveal stealth champions with a skill, except for a very limited few, but most of them can't see them from a range. As i stated in my comment before, constantly buying items leaves my team at a even greater disadvantage.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

a limited few that can be banned in draft pick if you really have a problem playing against the little fluffy teemo or Nidalee.... or caitlyn..... or maokai

Zerovox

10-26-2012

There is no option to ban in normal, i play that while i wait for my team to get online.
different timezones.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

or shaco, or hiemer, or kogmaw or zyra... wow so limited huh? ... Ashe....

Zerovox

10-26-2012

but those champions all need their sight to land exactly on the other sight to show it.

Edit: Shacos box to land within the proximity of a shroom to detonate it.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

they all give decent map vision. and if now you are just complaining about stealth champs... come on, it never bothered people in dominion. you don't need an elixir to beat a stealth champ