@riot Just here us out....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerovox

10-26-2012

I'm sorry but your new map has quite a few flaws, for one you ban wards but then there are champions that can have sight for up to 10minutes a.k.a teemo, if you plan on disabling all sight you should also modify teemo so that his shrooms grants no vision (in this specific map), secondly how is someone suppose to jungle in this map with only 3 creeps, i tried this map last night was able to jungle uneffectively due to the constant teemo shrooms showing where i was, i was able to solo vilemaw once which didn't benefit my team since the other team was able to catch the altars before it an destroy turrets, this map is completely broken, you say you want this to be a fast action based map yet you let whoever can use teemo have the upper advantage, me an my team despise that champion for it's simplicity, what i'm trying to get through all this, bring back old treeline name this map shadow isle themed mini dominion ****, an maybe listen to us, one source of your income an actually help us with what feedback we give you. The true treeline needed some jungle fixes here an there an help with turtling that's it, we didn't need crappy dominion altars an a speed boost, we, the old true community were happy with what work was before this, this... is just wrong, bring back our old map, make this seperate an hear what we have to say instead of being arrogant an ignorant.
I like what you've done but i just can't play this map.

stcZazz

10-26-2012

Your grammar is bad and you should feel bad about it.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

^^ I think this is one entire sentence.... O_o

Zerovox

10-26-2012

Is this what the post is about, keep those comments to yourself, an actually pay attention to the point i'm sending across.

Harpud

10-26-2012

They just ruined Twisted treeline, we have our own crew that plays old twisted treeline, stupidest decision to remove it, riot just lost so many players, RIP old treeline, im done too.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerovox View Post
Is this what the post is about, keep those comments to yourself, an actually pay attention to the point i'm sending across.
First of all, I don't think riot will take that sentence very seriously. Yes, it would be a good idea to keep the old map around for classic fans, but most people raging are just not used to the map and hate change. Ive had a lot of highly competitive games with and without Teemo. I've seen them do good and bad. I also have learned to play against a Teemo on this map because he is picked pretty often, and in time, you all will figure it out too. Everyone raging about it being non competitive probably haven't done draft pick either and that will get Teemo banned, and if he is picked, there are counter picks for him too.

funnyguy94

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcZazz View Post
Your grammar is bad and you should feel bad about it.
HAHAHAHAH!!! you read that and the only thing you can come up with to say is that his grammar is bad? really?

Zerovox

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpud View Post
They just ruined Twisted treeline, we have our own crew that plays old twisted treeline, stupidest decision to remove it, riot just lost so many players, RIP old treeline, im done too.
I hear you, this map was the reason i played twisted treeline, i tried this map an could not do anything when there was a constant barrage of players using champions with free sight, i say if those champions get free sight then wards should still stay available, if one team gets free vision then so should the other, putting a map with disadvantages such as champions getting free sight whilst one team is left in the dark underfarmed and underfed is not a way to enjoy, atleast with the old treeline we could setup amazing ganks focus on different strategies an enjoy ourselves, this map has neither, it's a rush for the altars then shroom the whole fricken jungle so you can push.

Bassmann

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpud View Post
I played lots of preemade team old TT and it was fun, and they should keep it, but everyone complaining about this map just doesn't know how to adjust to new gameplay so complains on the boards about getting owned by a little fluffy teemo

Zerovox

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
First of all, I don't think riot will take that sentence very seriously. Yes, it would be a good idea to keep the old map around for classic fans, but most people raging are just not used to the map and hate change. Ive had a lot of highly competitive games with and without Teemo. I've seen them do good and bad. I also have learned to play against a Teemo on this map because he is picked pretty often, and in time, you all will figure it out too. Everyone raging about it being non competitive probably haven't done draft pick either and that will get Teemo banned, and if he is picked, there are counter picks for him too.
I know how to counter teemo, the point i'm getting across is that he, an other champions, get free sight, whilst one team is left in the dark because they did not want to use those champions for free vision, the least riot could do is think about these factors before removing a essential piece of the map.