Great game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bassmann

10-25-2012

I just played a very close match of the new TT and it was amazing. The first 9 times I played it, it was pretty one sided after about 7 minutes, which led to a proceeding 12 boring minutes of either an easy win, or getting pounded in the a**.

But this match went about 40 minutes. I forgot to check the time but was definitely 35+ minutes, and no inhibitor turrets went down until about 25 minutes into the game. I feel everyone was playing very well on both sides (even though I had a jerk on my team verbally harassing me because he hates teemo and I didn't have the greatest start). It was very fast passed with always something to do, whether rushing an alter and escaping barely from a skillshot, or counter ganking. The small map made for lots of action and no long boring walks across the map. I played teemo, which is a great champ to have on the team because you can actually ward. The other team had a Maokai so they also had some vision too though not much.

My point is that I think once people learn to play on this map, and get a feel for the meta, and don't just get stomped by the superior champion picks, people will find this map to be fast passed and much more exciting map than the old TT.

I'd also like to add that I do still agree that classic TT should be brought back to at least custom games, even though I think it is a flawed map, it's still fun and some people really like it.

Clam NlGGER

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassmann View Post
I just played a very close match of the new TT and it was amazing. The first 9 times I played it, it was pretty one sided after about 7 minutes, which led to a proceeding 12 boring minutes of either an easy win, or getting pounded in the a**.

But this match went about 40 minutes (i forgot to check the time but was definitely 35+ minutes, and no inhibitor turrets went down until about 25 minutes into the game. I feel everyone was playing very well on both sides (even though I had a jerk on my team verbally harassing me because he hates teemo and I didn't have the greatest start). It was very fast passed with always something to do, whether rushing an alter and escaping barely from a skillshot, or counter ganking. The small map made for lots of action and no long boring walks across the map. I played teemo, which is a great champ to have on the team because you can actually ward. The other team had a Maokai so they also had some vision too though not much.

My point is that I think once people learn to play on this map, and get a feel for the meta, and don't just get stomped by the superior champion picks, people will find this map to be fast passed and much more exciting map than the old TT.

I'd also like to add that I do still agree that classic TT should be brought back to at least custom games, even though I think it is a flawed map, it's still fun and some people really like it.
stfu u ****

Bassmann

10-25-2012

Quote:
stfu u ****
so much rage I feel bad for you

Bassmann

10-25-2012

By the way, nice username. Real classy