Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pros/cons: best jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitProdigy

10-27-2012

Skarner and lee sin are probably the most well rounded junglers.
Skarner can play as either a carry or support jungler, solid AoE clears, good dueling and good ganks both pre and post 6.

Lee is a master of mobility, his entire kit is designed as a jungler, AoE, 2 gap closers (W onto an engaging ally) Large base damage, a constant AS steriod, sustain. Falls off a little lategame.

_G

TeknoWizard

10-27-2012

Probably going to say Skarner and Udyr for me.

Skarner has great ganks, both pre and post 6, though they do take off at level 6. He has a great number of item paths that work on him, and he's one of the best initiators out there. However, he is rather blue reliant at the start, and is prone to invasion. He also lacks a instant gap-closer, which makes him prone to kiting when he's ganking.

Udyr is really just everything a jungler should be. Sustain, counter jungling potential, can start anywhere, high damage early/mid game and great dragon control. His lack of an instant gap-closer hurts his ganks though, similar to Skarner.

plumedechat

10-27-2012

Amumu mid,late game (Easy)
Lee sin EARLY and mid game
Skarner
Maokai

Burnitup

10-27-2012

Nunu is the best junglee imo. he has good ganks early, massive counter jungling n buff stealing opportunity,makes a great tank late game ans provides the adc with a excellent late game blood boil. his ult can disrupt team fights and a good peeler for his team . he also can start his jungle with boots a pot and a ward without falling low hp.

PepsiStudent

10-27-2012

It depends on what the other team but but I love Hecarim jungle. His ganks are not that great for cc but he runs them down pretty well.

His teamfighitn capabilities are also much better then other jungle with his massive AoE fear. Combine with other AoE ults and stir. His W provides a ridiculous amounts of sustain in team fights and the constant damage output of his Q w/ a Trinity Force make him really nasty in the middle of a fight.

He is not as tanky as Naut or Mao but the large damage potentialand AoE cc makes him worth it.

JoeMin

10-27-2012

I do think that the junglers posted here are very viable and great, but, in my opinion, I really do believe Jax is one of the greatest junglers.

His E can help dodge 2 waves of attacks from camps and help with clearing them fast because of its AOE stun at the end. Your Q and E make ganking quite easy to gank.
I would say turning on your E then flashing in with a Q and then stunning them makes you able to initiate the gank easily. His late game is very very strong and his R makes him extra tanky as well. Once you hit 6, you clear camps without losing hp, if you carry lifesteal.

He has a fast base movement and his skill set makes him able to jump on the carries and jump out as well.

I guess his cons are that his items make him reliant on farm or early kills.

CrowBAMF

10-27-2012

I prefer Chogath as a jungler. He clears fast with his e, can tower dive at almost any level, his ganks are nearly unstoppable assuming you can land both w and q. He relies on getting kills for your team and tanking at all times.

Feast enemy adv early to scare them off, or the tank for your true damage making the tank run away leaving their team to get stomped.