pros/cons: best jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

10-26-2012

In your opinion, what's the best jungler, pondering pros and cons?

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

there are many areas but best well rounded is probably maokai for now

pros:
good clear with saplings and q
passive health regen from passive
good initiate with w
his q slows
great ulti for team fights(less damage taken in the aoe)
can really build whatever you need after gold/10 items
can camp a lane without much problem
free ward with saplings, only 30 sec though

cons:
his w can really screw you over if they flash while you are traveling(leading into a tower more often than not)
blue reliant for first clear or before philo
can't really carry a team, ad and ap carries need to pick up the kills

Esper DeGrixis

10-26-2012

While you should learn more than one jungler for diferent situations,

Shyvana,

A very fast jungler, and good counter-jungler. Landing her E will increase her basic attack damage by 15% to the marked target. Deals alot of damage. Note that she is not the bigest of tanks when it comes to junglers though. She is resiliant, but she is ment to fight isolated targets, not teams. She can easly help win the laning phase because of this.

Her bigest flaw is probobly her lack of CC. Her ult provides a small knock-back, but that's as far as her CC goes. CC against her hurts to, as it does for any melee champ. (Irelia as the exception)

All-in-all, it comes down a player's skill, and everyone elses in the match. Keep up good counter-jungling and warding, with ganks in between, Shyv will hurt.

Etherimp

10-26-2012

If you like to jungle Shyvana but dislike how horrible her ganks are... Try Trundle. He just got a minor buff.

TheDanceMyth

10-26-2012

In terms of all-around greatness, Nautilus is the best jungler in my opinion, if you can hit a skill shot that is. Passive stun that refreshes quickly, shield that also deals damage, ult that knocks up the whole enemy team (if used correctly) and stuns the target, AOE slow. How much better can you get?

Amoc

10-26-2012

Nautilus clears too slowly and his ganks aren't nearly as epic until level 6. After that, yeah, few people have better ganks. Personally, however, I think that Maokai can do everything he can and provides more teamfight utility.

Maleric

10-26-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...s-he-do-114118

That'll tell you who's good at jungling and in what areas.

DaveyBinkers

10-26-2012

Personally, I love Nocturne for jungling. Best gank ever at lvl 6, has a fear and fast clears.

FaerellG

10-27-2012

Skarnar is still my go to jungler.

Fast clears with his Q spam. Solid sustain with his W and E.

His early ganks are kind of weak, but his counter jungle potential is there. Post 6 though, his ganks are devastating.

He is blue dependent for the first clear and even a bit after philo if you spam Q too much, you'll definitely run out of mana.

Lastly, he can carry a team. With a Sheen, he does solid damage added to perma slows and having some innate tankiness.

Me Is Happy

10-27-2012

Skarner and Lee Sin as of right now are the best junglers i have seen people play. Shaco is also a very good jungle but he needs to have a great early game.