The main thing I don't get about the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rain13ow Dash

10-25-2012

If one of the goals was to get rid of the bruiser dominance of the map, why make so many new items that cater to them and make them even stronger than they ever were?

Venova

10-25-2012

I agree completely, especially with the super easy pie jungle monsters that give tons of gold, bruisers are vastly more powerful now then they were in TTC, supports seem even less viable as part of the team because they can't escape gap closing bruisers and assasins that dominate the map, at least not without strong teammates. I did find Sona to have some viability, her auras and power chord were massive assets for her in TT2, Lulu really didn't fare well when I tried her though, perhaps I need to try a different build or something.

Anyways, bruisers are even stronger now, and while a few new champions may have worked their way into viability with TT2 it seems like some will be pushed out now, given the design of the map and how it works

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

The idea wasn't really to nerf bruisers as much as it was to make every champion somewhat viable. Every champion has its use although the bonus gold makes some champions ridiculous early game.

It's a work in progress though, and they said they'll try to make appropriate changes. People are all jumpy thinking TT2 will get the Dominion treatment when it could, but most likely won't. Granted TT2 has some pretty obvious flaws, I like it a lot more. Feels easier to carry my team and I feel like I can actually play Fiora and not get called a troll. ^.^

Romram

10-26-2012

Seriously!! I have seen one bruiser buy all the new items and just steam roll everyone!