Blade of the Ruined King...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v81633331

10-25-2012

This thing needs a tweak.... I don't even know what to make of it, but everytime I see that blade the thing carrying it becomes tough as nails, or at least it seems to be...

Destraega

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v81633331 View Post
This thing needs a tweak.... I don't even know what to make of it, but everytime I see that blade the thing carrying it becomes tough as nails, or at least it seems to be...
No it needs to be taken out of the game completely like all the new items.. that OR give us back the old items and keep them all! friggin ridiculous

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Its active is that it shoots and deals magic damage, lifesteals for x and adds x amount of your AD into it, and steals their movement speed while slowing them. So yeah its active needs a tweak.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

This item is incredibly strong, but other new items are also over powered too, like 5% total HP dealt in magic damage OVER 3 WHOLE SECONDS! It means that each ability will grant its normal damage + 15% of the enemy total HP as bonus damage. Burst champions who can cast 3 abilities at a time will deal an insane amount of 60% of total HP as bonus damage. This is ridiculous, it's like an instant win hack.