It's in beta everyone chill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypochondria9

10-25-2012

Wow I still can't get over the amount of rage over the update for TT. The amount of threads that are simply saying how they hate the map, without providing any feedback whatsoever. Why do you think it is in Beta, do you think nothing is going to change? If you really enjoy TT you should trying to make it change for the better, not quitting.

So ask yourself what don't you like about the map. The new jungle how would you improve it? don't like how it revolves around fighting the altars how would you encourage players to stay in lane more? I think the speed shrine should just be removed, do you agree? Chill out, think some items are too strong those can be changed. Do you have an idea about a item that may benefit some champs that are currently lackluster?

Maybe they won't take your advice, but if your gonna take the time to make a thread about how much the new map sucks, you can at least give some reasons on how you would improve it. When the beta is done you can rage then if you still hate it, but for now you might as well try to make it more to your liking, while you still some some say.

Embargo

10-25-2012

Why is it on live if its in beta dude?

Why didnt they release Rengar or Diana in beta?
BECAUSE THEY ARE ****ING IMBALANCED AND NOT READY FOR PLAY

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
Why is it on live if its in beta dude?

Why didnt they release Rengar or Diana in beta?
BECAUSE THEY ARE ****ING IMBALANCED AND NOT READY FOR PLAY

There is a difference between Public Beta Environment-where imperfect objects go to be tested by the community and fix issues before live release, and Live League of Legends-Where the majority of the community play ranked and normal games where most of the kinks, unbalances, and bugs are already worked out so they don't have to deal with bull**** for x amount of time.

Embargo

10-25-2012

I dont see what your trying to say, really. or how it has something to do with what ive said.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
I dont see what your trying to say, really. or how it has something to do with what ive said.
I put a period ( . ) as i was agreeing with you and adding on to what you said. Together it makes more sense of why it should of stayed in beta and not on live.

Clam NlGGER

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypochondria9 View Post
wow i still can't get over the amount of rage over the update for tt. The amount of threads that are simply saying how they hate the map, without providing any feedback whatsoever. Why do you think it is in beta, do you think nothing is going to change? If you really enjoy tt you should trying to make it change for the better, not quitting.

So ask yourself what don't you like about the map. The new jungle how would you improve it? Don't like how it revolves around fighting the altars how would you encourage players to stay in lane more? I think the speed shrine should just be removed, do you agree? Chill out, think some items are too strong those can be changed. Do you have an idea about a item that may benefit some champs that are currently lackluster?

Maybe they won't take your advice, but if your gonna take the time to make a thread about how much the new map sucks, you can at least give some reasons on how you would improve it. When the beta is done you can rage then if you still hate it, but for now you might as well try to make it more to your liking, while you still some some say.
shut the **** up ****** they removed a good map and replaced it with this garbage without telling us