Pastry Kassadin [Contest] ($200 in Riot Points in Prizes!) (Potentially *$300)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hummin

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSurvivor View Post
Hi, This is my Pastry Kassadin
Sorry for the quality of the photos :/

AND HERE I added a little color WITH my graphics tablet
but only Kassadin, not morgana ..
beautiful!

Macedturkey

11-07-2012

Baron Nashors Birthday.

The dim lights flickered from the torches upon the walls. Greenish blue light illuminating the figure that toiled there. His shadowy form drifted from workspace to workspace. Each marred with the unknown, the light making grisly shadows appear, hinting at what devilish work was afoot here.

He lifted his hand, a gleaming instrument attached there. When the stroke came down, the thing flared with light, illuminating the breathing mask upon Kassadins face.

"These scones. Will be DELICIOUS! Muahahahaha!"

The riftwalker looked down upon the dough as the gleaming pin he used to flatten it flared with nether energies. His apron stained with red, green, blue...what foe had he slain to gain such gruesome filth upon his new garments? Only the one they now called pastry chef truly knew.

It was nearing the appointed time. A single thought sent the Riftwalker from workspace to oven. A great maw of a thing. As black as the void and twisted to his vile purpose. It would bake the infernal scones commissioned by none other than Baron Nashor himself!

His eyes landed upon the table that contained the other dastardly treats he had prepared, and a quick wave of his arm sent a spray of pink frosting out upon the table. It landed perfectly. Each of the cupcakes there topped to perfection.

Soon he would gain the exaltation of Baron Nashor. Nothing would stand in his way.
Before long, he appeared at the infernal oven. He removed the scones, their perfection unrivaled. As he set them to cool he made his way out of the room. He had to get ready for the party. The party where he would seal his alliance with the mighty Baron Nashor.

As he tied a new apron about him, and adjusted his tall white hat, he felt a chill run down his spine. He had not felt such a presence in a long time. That, was when he heard it.

"OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM"

Materializing back into his kitchen of torment, his eyes widened. Rage gripped the riftwalker as he saw the behemoth. Cho'Gath feasted upon the scones and cupcakes as if they were mere minions! His size grew and grew, until Kassadin was forced up against the very wall of his kitchen.

"CHO'GATH! I WILL NOT LET YOUR GLUTTONOUS APPETITE RUIN BARON NASHORS BIRTHDAY!"

The flurry that ensued was beyond measure. The riftwalker dodged left and right. Vorpal spikes met materialized pies of all types. Frosting coated the behemoth of the void. In the end, there was a great crash. Cho'Gaths body fell, the gleaming rolling pin on Kassadins arm smashing in his monstrous pate!

"I told you beast. YOU WILL NOT RUIN this party."

Only how could he now deliver a tasty treat? He had precious little time remaining. His kitchen a wreck, and the body of this ponderous creature blocking his way. Then his eyes gleamed. He began his work!

It was a grand affair. Everyone came to summoners rift to congratulate the Baron on his birthday. Everyone brought presents. Kassadin, however, brought the largest cake any of them had ever seen. Six tiers high. A swirl of red and blue frosting. Little candy spikes adorning each tier, until at the top there rested a perfect "likeness" of Cho'Gaths head.

"Happy Birthday Baron! For once, we get to eat him!"

After the laughter subsided. THEY FEASTED.

**Hope you like it guys, keep all the awesome submissions coming!**

Infinitys Ghost

11-07-2012

I'm doing a full splash art entry. It looks like I'll be cutting the due date close. A little too close. Just thought I'd let you know to be expecting an art entry on the last/second to last day.

Mirtha

11-07-2012

This is my kass.

"Mirtha"

Infinitys Ghost

11-08-2012

Finally finished it. Took a pretty big chunk of my spare time to get it done. Learned a lot about photoshop too.

Depraving

11-09-2012

I finished my entry

I apologize for him being a little on the brown side, only had chocolate for his body after doing a Freddy Krueger cake...but I think chocolately suites a Pastry Kassadin.

So I wanted to keep a lot of what I considered Kassadin to be scary and daunting, and have the whole pastry thing as what he does in his free time. I thought it'd be more comical anyhow. So I gave him some of the clothing and some golden colors (can't be purple all the time ) and he just completed his latest cake. I wish my camera were better that you could see the small details (like the seam on the apron and whatnot), but Kodak failed me a little bit.

I imagine if he could talk, he would say something like "Cake is Served"

Anyways, thanks for holding this contest, I found it to be pretty fun and amusing (:

Rachel

11-09-2012

wow i am so sad today is the last day for this or i would have entered and not to toot my own horn or anything but im a really good artist

o J

11-09-2012

Good luck everyone

Depraving

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
wow i am so sad today is the last day for this or i would have entered and not to toot my own horn or anything but im a really good artist
You might have all day to do it if you have the time. I didn't see a specified end time, so I imagine it's until the end of day?

The Kishin

11-09-2012

Posting on behalf of Ryuzaaki who is currently without internet. Due to unforeseen circumstances, contest is delayed. Please note that he has not cancelled it, so if you wish to work on/change entries, please do so. Expect a more detailed post by him in the coming days.