Pastry Kassadin [Contest] ($200 in Riot Points in Prizes!) (Potentially *$300)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o J View Post
Did I have to include a story behind my picture?
Na, though you are welcome to if you wish. You could also include it as your entry into the non-visual competition if you wish to enter both.

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

bump

Hummin

10-29-2012

bump!

o J

10-29-2012

So what happens if there are no more entries. Will this be canceled or what?

A Giant Boulder

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o J View Post
So what happens if there are no more entries. Will this be canceled or what?
Assuming the worst possible scenario, if I deem there are insufficient entries I will not likely cancel, but rather lower the rewards relative to the number of participants, all depending on how many entries there are.

However I don't expect entries to be an issue, We're only a few days in and have over a week and a half yet to receive more entries. To help receive more entries/raise awareness, please inform anyone you know. Link your friends to this thread, and give feedback on other players entries. However I must ask that you refrain from spam bumping. I don't mind if you choose to bump if there haven't been any posts in significant period of time, but please, post constructively if at all possible, and certainly do not spam bump.

A Giant Boulder

10-30-2012

bump

Depraving

10-30-2012

Just like to say I'm planning on entering but busy with halloween madness (cakes, pumpkins, etc) this week

Don't give up on us xD

A Giant Boulder

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraving View Post
Just like to say I'm planning on entering but busy with halloween madness (cakes, pumpkins, etc) this week

Don't give up on us xD
I haven't given up! I've had several people tell me they are working on submissions for a later date. I kind of expected things might be a bit slow until after Halloween.

o J

10-30-2012

Sweet. I can't wait to see all the other entries.

A Giant Boulder

10-31-2012

bump