Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quit making polls on new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

I don't hate the map at all. Its ok for casuals, but i also don't like it replacing old TT. I don't care if new shadow isles stays, but as long as i have the choice to play old TT i will be fine. So if you make a poll don't put "i like the map and i don't like the map". Instead put A) I like the map B) I don't like the map or C) I like the map, but want old TT. Sheesh.

Destraega

10-25-2012

We will not until this is FIXED

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Destraega:
We will not until this is FIXED

Yeah your right. I will bump any hate thread for new TT, cuz riot won't listen any other way anyways. I think i was drugged when i made this thread.

Destraega

10-25-2012

Quote:
fiddlesticksssss:
Yeah your right. I will bump any hate thread for new TT, cuz riot won't listen any other way anyways. I think i was drugged when i made this thread.

you definitely had to of been smokin something!