somthing everyone is missing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

radajin

10-25-2012

they made changes to the map based on the discussion on this forum, the changes they looked at are changes people wanted to be made, to only ones who are here complaining are the ones who felt no change was needed. There needed to be a change, abalance, a more competative feel. 3v3 was so unbalance that it was sickening i only felt i could play a handful of champions and be viable.
The new map feels right, it has an exellent feel that i can dive into.

I have played the old TT and this is a shining star in comparassion.

LET THE NEW MAP REIGN SUPREME.

Joe Krake

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by radajin View Post
they made changes to the map based on the discussion on this forum, the changes they looked at are changes people wanted to be made

I may not have been here long. But I can say without a doubt not one person here said "I really wish they would take out wards from the gameplay"

UNless they specifically play rengar only.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

And they mentioned that that's going to be addressed.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Can i get a link where someone said "remove strategy, make ap dot champs OP out the ass, remove wards, and add dominion". No you cannot provide them? Go troll general discussion sir.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Can i get a link where someone said "remove strategy, make ap dot champs OP out the ass, remove wards, and add dominion". No you cannot provide them? Go troll general discussion sir.
Y'know those times when the dota people come in here and say that we have no strategy, and point out the most basic ones that people are using? The ones that are obvious even to new players?

Yeah, that argument. And the response is usually "get to 30 and play ranked, then talk?" Or, simplifying it, "Get some time in, and THEN talk?"

Yeah good. Get some time in, and THEN talk.

IamCaptainGinyu

10-25-2012

Personally, I understand the reasoning for removing wards. However, it does make characters like teemo pretty much must-play characters just so you know what the other team is doing, which I find unfortunate. I'm not sure what the solution should be though.... Adding wards back in will prevent the ganking aspect Riot wanted to reign on TTL. Personally, I think they should try adding buy-able traps and see if that is balanced.

asdf123jdsf621

10-25-2012

just saying.
no champ was op in 3's if you had any ability of focusing, counterbuilding and not over extending, champions were op because they were fed because the people feeding them were idiots.

^ true story