opinion from another 2 year TT player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asdf123jdsf621

10-25-2012

Heyo. ***hole here.
so. why was this done ?
I've played over 2k games on TT, and carried atleast 10 matches with every champion I've owned at some point. I own every support and a decent amount of AD carries, I've carried with soraka and failed miserably with Tryn.
In what specific way was TT broken that it needed to be completely revamped ?

The only thing I'm agreeing with so far is not being able to pull super minions into the friggin lazer beams.

I'd just like to make this point anyways. Some champions ratio's were unbalanced and destroyed in TT, IF you didn't counter build, focus, strategically take down the target you had no hope of winning. However if you took your head out of your plugged up *** you could easy burst out the Tryndamere, focus the rest of the team, sneak up on Le Blanc and blow her friggin head off. So on and so forth. TT was never completely broken and could have used a little tweaking. For instance, on Shyvana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao and any other "click win" champs, you could solo dragon at level 6 easily with the right items, runes and spells. (not smite, I don't care what you ranked players say, smite on TT was the dumbest **** i've ever seen and i've melted many of you for taking it.)

If the players are playing this moba like aren't RTS then why are they here? A few minutes ago while looking through the messages I saw someone mention a CTF map, how in the devils name would that work. Games would either last impossibly long or ridiculously quick. AAH sidetracked.

anyways new TT = actually imbalanced, more AD carries = higher burst early game = win
support, squishies, tanks and casters with long CD's are essentially nulled out now. It's like middleschool in the gym locker room with all the AD carries whipping out their swords to compare who's is biggest.

From what I see, you did the complete opposite of what you set out to do.

Anyways that's my two cents.
I'll be checking the forums every now and then but other than that, Goodbye league of legends. Riot, you've ****ed up yet again.

Embargo

10-25-2012

So true, No diversity in team selection Way less than before to,

Zeiitgeist

10-25-2012

last sentence ruined it, turned it into QQ thread