Death timers too long now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manboat

10-25-2012

So I just played a game where in general we were pretty far ahead but we get aced at their turret with minions and then they ride one wave to win before respawn. I am just wondering if anyone else thinks the death timers are too long for TT. It seems as soon as everybody hits 18 the next team fight straight up decides the game. Granted I am all for being able to capitalize on a teams mistakes but easily taking 3 turrets an inhib and a nexus on one ace seems a bit much.

-manboat

TigolSmitties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i agree that they need to be looked at and tweaked, the timer increases very rapid from a short cd at 20min then like a 50 death timer at 30

KnownAsRise

10-25-2012

Just means you need to play with the timers, I understand how you feel about it and stuff and you believe that they need to be changed to suit your needs.

But maybe it just means its time to adapt to the new idea of there timers get used to them. Remember its still in beta, and i understand that for a 3v3 50 seconds is pretty long.

But still in mind there doing there hardest working on it making it fun for everyone!

manboat

10-26-2012

I very much understand why it happened and I am sympathetic about it. I am just suggesting in all honesty. I mean I think it just means I have to learn to player safer than I used to on TT. Obviously if some people like it this way than by all means they should keep it this way!

Another example about this that my friend reminded me of is that the first game we played together on this map we were getting CRUSHED and then we SOME HOW got an ace and did the same thing of riding a minion wave from our outer turret all the way through 3 turrets the inhib and finally the nexus.

I just think it is too easy for this to consistently happen.

-manboat

EnemyController

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Its too short early game, which makes it hard to push towers. Once you hit late game, one ace and you're done.

Ikihi

10-26-2012

this was done on purpose. can't screw up at end game or its over.