New Jungle, flipping amazing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

10-25-2012

Playing with Udyr and Olaf so far, going to try the rest of my junglers out. Honestly though I feel as if Jungle is viable, it seems like most of the people crying about the new jungle are laners that have gotten stuck in a 2v1 lane and can't handle it.

It's nice be able to jungle and actually gank instead of oh they have a ward on elder...guess I cant go there, and man I really have to run all the way to top and be so far away just to level? This new jungle is epic...I expect to see more junglers and lanes turning into 1v1 with jungle support very soon, as soon as all the whiners stop trying to treat this like the old map and adapt and overcome.

The big problem right now is that people don't understand the map and altars, and certain characters do have an advantage. I.e. Teemo putting shrooms on Vilemaw, or in your altar which really serves no purpose but to annoy you.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30686688

Check out this thread for my take on the jungle

Duarack5

10-25-2012

i agree, this map is amazing

Axiom Prime

10-26-2012

Looks like the angry babies want to downvote just because they don't like it..News flash get the hell over it.

Mr Mystical

10-26-2012

map and jungle amazing ....sorry QQ peeps ...but I love this map and the jungle and everything about it. It's time the lovers of the map speak up too. Get out of your old TT rut and play something new, improved and way better. Time for change and change is good!