If something isn't broken, DO NOT FIX IT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThCakeIsALie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I respect the idea of Riot making new maps, I really do. I even respect the idea that Riot has POTENTIAL good ideas.

However this idea was a BAD one. Replacing the old TT for the new TT was just flat out bad.

Remember how Coke did the same thing? What happened? People HATED the new coke so Coke brought back the old Coke as Coca-Cola CLASSIC.

And that's what this is. It's not that we hate the map (although some do), but it's the fact that us die-hard TT lovers don't want the map the change. Nothing was wrong w/ the old map, so why did you fix it?

I've been playing this game for 3+ years now and all I ever play is TT because it's the map I have the most fun with.

My idea? Take your new map and leave it as such... a new map.

Give us TT veterans our old map back. It was fun as it was. This new map just feels way too rushed and w/ no wards it seriously feels like it's a complete rush-down game w/ no strategy involved. It's completely chaotic at some points in the gameplay.

Please just keep your new map as a new map and leave us our old map as well.

It wasn't broken, so why did you fix it?

King Nasus I

10-25-2012

singed i want the old map back!

Amy Báby

10-25-2012

so true!!!!!!

PsychoCleaver

10-25-2012

Played 10 games so far on it, always devolves into a 3v3 version of dominion every 90 seconds.

Do
Not
Want

radajin

10-25-2012

i like the new map, the old one was broken, and the new update will bring a bigger gathering then the old piece of turdness that was the old TT

caidus

10-25-2012

I like the new map i just hate the altar buffs feels like dominion, i don't want it to feel like playing dominion when i'm not playing dominion.